|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
For sale is a Movado Tempomatic with Breguet Numerals in absolute mint condition
- A rare example of the Movado tempomatic with applied breguet numerals in absolutely fantastic condition.
- The watch has a few engravings at the back, and seems to have been a gift to R.E. Wheeler, the famous archaeologist, in 1953.
- Stunning Rose gold top and steel case. Case is absolutely unpolished and the gold has darkened in colour, but a light surface polish will remove it if you wish to take the patina away.
- 33mm case and 16mm lugs. Case is a FB case.
- Everything is absolutely original, and completely untouched.
- Watch was serviced once by my watchmaker 2 years ago and still runs well on my wrist. Timekeeping is unknown though.
- The dial is completely original and In extremely good condition
$1050 shipped worldwide
email me @ Blueottercult20@gmail.com