|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Omega Speedmaster triple date, ref. 3521.80.00 in good and original vintage condition. The watch comes with a vintage Speedmaster box and manuals.
The Speedmaster runs strong and keeps good time. All functions operate correctly, and the watch comes with a 12 month guarantee.
MODEL / REFERENCE: Omega Speedmaster triple date blue, dial, ref. 3521.80.00 , serial No. 54'xxx'xxx.
CONDITION REPORT_ Please refer to the high unaltered high-resolution pictures to assess the condition of the timepiece.
• The blue dial is in near mint condition. The hands show signs of aging.
• All lume dots are present and intact. All writing is crisp.
• The bezel shows lights signs of sue.
• The case is in good condition with light signs of use
• The stainless steel caseback carries the Seahorse logo and the serial number. The caseback has previously been polished and the serial number is hard to read, but present.
• The movement runs strong and keeps good time.
• The chronograph starts, stops and resets correctly to zero
• Original Omega stainless steel bracelet ref. 1469/32 with 813 end links. The bracelet is in good condition with minor signs of use and some stretch. It fits a wrist of approx. 16.5 cm. Two spare links are included.
• Dial, crown, case, movement, bracelet and buckle signed Omega. The watch is fully functional.
ACCESSORIES: The watch comes with and inner and outer box, Omega hang tag from a different reference and manuals. The box shows heavy signs of aging, as often seen with Speedmaster boxes from that period. Two spare links for the bracelet.
WARRANTY: We guarantee the authenticity of the watch. We also provide 12 months guarantee for the correct function of this timepiece. All guarantees are subject to the General Terms and Conditions.
The price is 3,150 CHF Plus Shipping (Swiss Franc) or best reasonable offer plus shipping at actual cost. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.
Watch and I are in Switzerland.
Feel free to ask questions, I will be glad to answer.
Please feel free to ask questions, we will be glad to answer.