|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
For sale is an excellent Tissot Cal. CH27-41 chronograph from the late 1940s / early 1950s. The highlight of this rare vintage watch is the Lemania Cal. CH27-41 movement and the original dial.
Model / Reference: Tissot Ref. 6212
CONDITION REPORT_ Please see the unaltered high resolution images to assess the condition of the watch.
- The dial appears to be in all original condition with a few small scratches.
- The hands show the original luminosity. The minute hands show a slight loss of luminosity at the pointer tips.
- The case is 35mm in diameter and shows signs of wear consistent with the age of the watch. The watch measures 35mm in diameter and 42mm from lug to lug.
- Signed case back in good condition.
- The crown appears to be a later replacement while the pushers are original.
- The plexiglass is in good condition with small scratches.
- The movement is in excellent condition and has been serviced. The watch runs perfectly and all functions work as they should.
- New leather strap with unsigned clasp.
Accessories: Saffiano leather watch roll
Dial, case back and movement signed. The watch is fully functional.
Warranty: We guarantee the authenticity of the watch. We also offer a 6-month guarantee for the correct functioning of this timepiece. All guarantees are subject to the terms and conditions.
The price is 1750 CHF Plus Shipping (Swiss Franc) or best reasonable offer plus shipping at actual cost. Low ball offers will be politely ignored.
Watch and I are in Switzerland.
Feel free to ask questions, I will be glad to answer.
Please feel free to ask questions, we will be glad to answer.