The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage Heuer Monaco’s

Greetings all.

I’m a long time Heuer collector (have bought from Abel C, Jonathan S, Nic G, Peter M and Stewart M amongst others over the years) and have decided to concentrate on a few pieces that I regularly wear going forward and I therefore have 27 Heuer’s available for purchase, including some rare/grail watches.

I will be listing the following pieces for sale over the coming few days on Chronotrader (thank you Jeff for the opportunity) and other forums such as the Facebook Vintage Heuer group: 27 Heuer's in total with 15 vintage and 12 modern/reissue Heuer only branded new models. All the watches are in London, UK currently. Shipping costs for the buyer and no returns.

Re vintage, 3 Monaco’s, 3 Autavia’s, 3 Carrera’s, 1 Silverstone, 1 Camaro and all 4 automatic Verona’s. They each have matching period straps and Heuer buckles.

Re modern/reissue, 6 Autavia’s, 5 Carrera’s and 1 Monaco, with original and in some cases additional matching straps/bracelets plus with box and papers.

Many of the 27 timepieces are quite rare/limited edition pieces.

So, starting with vintage Monaco's - I have three for sale:

- 1133G Grey/Black - whilst some grey dial monaco’s also had grey sub registers, the contrast provided by the black sub registers as on this model are particularly striking and therefore sought after by collectors, and this works really well with gloss black period strap and buckle.

- 1533B Blue/Grey - a fabulous dial combination as the metallic blue changes depending on the light and the grey sub register works really well with the grey period strap and buckle.

- 1533G Silver/Grey - this model has only one variant and is much sought after due to the way the dial changes from bright silver to dark grey depending on the lighting, and works especially well with period burgundy strap and buckle.

Please see some images attached below.

I am open to appropriate and reasonable offers so please email me directly as I prefer to discuss offline - and I can also provide additional photographs and other information - either for individual pieces or multiple items - and please no time wasters.

Thanks

GT

Messages In This Thread

FS: Vintage Heuer Monaco’s
Re: FS: Vintage Heuer Monaco’s *PIC*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE