The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage 1960s/70s period fully perforated straps

Here are seven different styles of both vintage and new Racing Style Straps with either the big holes or perforated small holes design. I have these straps in sizes that range from 18mm to 24mm. If you need a size or color you don’t see, email me. I may have it in my stock.

I have just added new 20mm black fully perforated 1960s/70s vintage styles to my stock. The same type is also available in brown in 20mm. See Style 4..

STYLE 1 (VINTAGE NOS)

BLACK
18mm - $17.95

Vintage big hole black leather racing straps. I have a limited supply of these New Old Stock straps. These are the Heuer vintage chronograph style with the round holes. These straps are brand new, never worn. Standard length strap measures 8 inches placed end to end including the buckle. This is a medium-thickness strap with a slight calf grain in the leather. Strap is completely unsigned and can come with either a gold-colored or nickel steel unsigned buckle.

STYLE 2 (NEW)

BLACK
18mm - $19.95

20mm - $21.95

22mm - $22.95

24mm - $24.95

New straps in sizes 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm. Black leather newly made racing style straps in the Heuer vintage chronograph style with the round holes. These straps are newly made. They are fully stitched, calf leather lined and padded (straps are about 3mm thick). Standard length strap measures 8 1/8 inches placed end to end including the buckle. Strap can come with either a gold-colored or steel unsigned buckle.

STYLE 3 (NEW)

BLACK
18mm - $19.95

20mm - $21.95

22mm - $22.95

24mm - $24.95

New straps in sizes 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm. Black leather perforated racing style straps with the small holes. These were made popular on vintage chronographs such as Heuer Autavia and Heuer Monacos, and they look great on anything from an Omega Speedmaster to Rolex Submariner. These straps are newly made. They are fully stitched, calf leather lined and padded (straps are about 3mm thick). Standard length strap measures 8 1/8 inches placed end to end including the buckle. Strap can come with either a gold-colored or steel unsigned buckle. Please specify when you order.

STYLE 4 (VINTAGE NOS)

BLACK OR BROWN
20mm - $23.95

Vintage perforated straps in size 20mm in black or honey brown. I have a very limited New Old Stock supply of these unusual fully perforated straps. These straps are thin but made from quality leather, fully stitched, and very comfortable to wear. Standard length strap measures 8 inches placed end to end including the buckle. Strap can come with either a gold-colored or steel unsigned buckle. Please specify when you order.

STYLE 5 (VINTAGE NOS)

BLACK OR BLUE
16mm - $16.95

Vintage perforated straps available in blue or black. I have a very limited New Old Stock supply of these unusual fully perforated straps. These straps are unpadded, made from quality leather, fully stitched, and very comfortable to wear. Standard length strap measures 8 inches placed end to end including the buckle. Strap can come with either a gold-colored or vintage chrome style unsigned buckle. Please specify when you order.

STYLE 6 (VINTAGE NOS)

BLACK
18mm - $16.95
19mm - $18.95

This vintage notch-end style black leather strap style is great for big chunky chronos and dive watches because the lug end sizes are 18mm or 19mm but the notch ends are 24mm wide. That makes it look beefier on a big watch that takes a smaller size strap. These straps are vintage but brand new, never worn. Standard length straps measure 8 inches placed end to end including the buckle. This is a thin black leather unpadded strap with a smooth finish. A 19mm strap can sometimes be interchanged between a 20mm lug watch and an 18mm lug watch, which is useful. Can come with a steel or gold-plated buckle.

STYLE 7 (VINTAGE NOS)

BLUE
20mm - $29.95

Dark blue leather 20mm strap. The close-up photo best shows the color, which is a nice midnight blue. A rare vintage New Old Stock type of leather racing strap that is very difficult to find these days. These are original 20mm 1960s perforated leather racing style straps. This is the exact type that came on Heuer chronograph watches originally; they were made by the same manufacturer and came unsigned on Heuers. The ones I am selling are signed Rodania in small letters on the back. Comes with an unsigned steel buckle (buckle end size is 16mm in case you have a Heuer or Breitling buckle to put on this strap). Can come with a gold-colored buckle if you request it. Standard length strap measures 7 7/8 inches placed end to end including the buckle.

SHIPPING: $1.95 for USPS First Class shipping in the United States or Canada. Shipping to most countries outside the U.S. for $5. If you want delivery confirmation (tracking) on U.S. shipments, please add 55 cents.

If there is a size and color that you are looking for that is not listed here, please email me since I have some additional limited stock other than what is pictured. I also have similar style rubber straps in 16mm, 18mm and 20mm with small or big holes.

For payment, I accept paypal to billmahoney@aol.com or mail payments in the form of checks or money orders.

I have many references here. Thanks – Bill Mahoney (aka Squinky)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE