The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Nylon NATO straps 16mm to 22mm also James Bonds

Here is the biggest selection of nylon NATO straps available online, including styles you can't buy anywhere else. I have most any size and style of nylon military NATO straps, including 30 different colors, styles and sizes, including the famous James Bond NATO strap.

You can see a complete list of the colors and sizes I sell at the end of this ad. I have sold NATO straps to many online customers over the years, so just ask if you want references. I have both the stitched type and the welded type.

SOLID COLORS: BLACK, GREY, OLIVE KHAKI, BLUE, GREEN

I have NATOs in black, grey or green in sizes 18mm and 20mm in the stitched type, as well as green or grey in 16mm size, too.

I also have the popular 18mm and 20mm size in black available in welded type NATOs.

Olive Khaki: 18mm and in 20mm sizes available in welded type.

Blue NATOs in 18mm in stitched or 20mm in welded.

In 22mm size, I have welded NATOs in olive khaki, navy blue, black, grey and green. The 22mm straps are 12 inches long.

BOND STYLE: JAMES BOND, SKUNK BOND, BLUE BOND, RED BOND

“JAMES BOND”

I have the James Bond 5 stripes in 18mm and 20mm in stitched

and James Bond in 22mm in welded type.

“SKUNK BOND”

I have the stitched "Skunk Bond" with 3 stripes (grey/black) in 18mm and 20mm with a softer weave than standard NATOs.

“BLUE BOND”
Blue with yellow center stripe in 18mm welded.

“RED BOND”

Red Bond 5 stripes black/red in 18mm size welded (shown above) or now also available in the 7-stripe version (shown below) in 18mm size welded.

For a different look, opt for a camouflage pattern NATO in 18mm or 20mm.

These NATOs all have shiny chromed buckles and they will fit even the largest size wrist.

All sizes and styles listed in this ad are in stock and ready to ship!

Single straps are $16.95 plus $1 for USPS First Class shipping in U.S.; parcel of two costs $34 plus $1.25 for U.S. shipping. Buy three and the cost is $49 plus $1.50 for U.S. shipping.

PAYMENT: You can paypal me at billmahoney@aol.com or pay securely online with any major credit card by going to www.paypal.com and paying to the account of billmahoney@aol.com. You can mail payment by check or money order. I accept paypal payments in $US, Euros and British pounds. By mail I accept checks, money orders, or cash in a registered letter with Euros, $US or pounds.

SHIPPING: I will alert you via email when the order ships from Arizona, which is usually the next day. If you want tracking, add 55 cents for delivery confirmation. If U.S. buyers want faster shipping, there is an additional charge of $4.30 for the actual cost of USPS Priority service with tracking (delivery confirmation). Canadian buyers add $2.50 for USPS Air Mail shipping.

International buyers email for shipping rates, but for most places I can use USPS Global Priority Shipping for a cost to you of $6.

Thanks - Bill Mahoney (AKA Squinky)

Here is my complete stock list of nylon NATO straps, ask about leather NATOs!

Black in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm (18mm and 20mm in either stitched or welded)
Braided black in 18mm and 20mm
Grey in 16mm, 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Olive khaki in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Blue in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Green in 16mm, 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Camouflage pattern in 18mm and 20mm
James Bond 5 stripes black/grey in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Skunk Bond 3 stripes black/grey in 18mm and 20mm
Blue Bond 3 stripes navy blue outer stripes/yellow center stripe in 18mm
Red Bond 5 stripes black/red in 18mm
Red Bond 7 stripes black/red in 18mm

ALSO AVAILABLE: A full variety of Racing Style Watch Straps, the type with holes that many Heuer chronographs came on. Several styles in leather or rubber are available from 16mm to 22mm. Email billmahoney@aol.com for details and pics.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Nylon NATO straps 16mm to 22mm also James Bonds
Re: FS: Nylon NATO straps 16mm to 22mm also James Bonds
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE