The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: HEUER stamped 16mm opening steel buckles fit vintage bands

I am glad to finally be able to offer a small supply of these buckles here. Your vintage Heuer chronograph rally band isn't complete until it is fitted with a HEUER stamped steel buckle. This buckle has the 16mm opening that fits the most common vintage Heuer original Corfam or leather watchbands. I have Heuer Corfam bands and original leather 1960s/70s rally bands at www.Squinky.com that all take this 16mm size buckle.

These buckles are really the finishing touch on vintage Heuers. Look at how well they look on the vintage black leather rally band in the pictures. These do not come along very often. I have perforated leather bands in black, blue, red, grey, tan, brown, white or green that take this buckle, as well as black or blue 18mm, 19mm, 20mm and 22mm original Heuer Corfam bands that take this buckle.

These are the modern Heuer classic reissue buckles stamped HEUER with the B stamping on back. Brand new buckle never worn.

PRICE: $115 per buckle

These are $125 at my site but the special OTD/Chronotrader price of $115 also includes U.S. shipping and tracking. International buyers add $18.95 for Registered shipping or $29.95 for faster EMS shipping.

If you need more pictures or details, please go to the Heuer section at www.Squinky.com or email me at billmahoney@aol.com

Supply is very limited - thanks – Bill Mahoney

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE