The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

WTT: Rare 1st Gen Omega Flightmaster cal 910 with yellow

All original 1st generation Flightmaster - never polished or molested in any way. Original bracelet in good condition. Bracelet will fit Godzilla - all links present.

Could definitely benefit from a new crystal ($60 at Ofrei) but other than that I wouldn't replace anything else except gaskets. Pushers and crown are all original and show no paint degradation. Logo and airplane on case back are both crisp and deep - not rubbed smooth like so many of these. (and the cal 910 case back is almost impossible to find)

There are no major deep dings or gouges on this watch - a complete restoration and case polish is possible (unlike trying to re polish a case with a deep gash)

Watch has been running and keeping perfect time for 23 hours on my desk. I ran the chrono for 4 hours and all hands reset perfectly to zero. The inner bezel turns as it should, and the blue 2nd time zone hand tracks and sets as it should. Boy this has a lot of hands and features!

Chrono hands are the "special request" yellow - to aid in visibility in infra red lighting in a cockpit (per the original brochure). How cool is that?

I have taken bunches of pictures and can take any special angle shot you want - just ask.

I place the trade value on this rare piece at a reasonable $2400 -

Looking for TT Oysterquartz, TT 16013 Datejust or Tbird , Breitling navitimer, or Omega SMP Chrono.

Not looking to sell...trade only. Email me directly at nat.parkinson@gmail.com US TRADES ONLY

Many more pictures available

Messages In This Thread

WTT: Rare 1st Gen Omega Flightmaster cal 910 with yellow
Watch has been traded
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE