The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: RARE OMEGA SMP JACQUES MAYOL 1999 Ltd.Edition *LINK* *PIC*

Up for sale is my rare collectors Omega Seamaster Professional Automatic Chronometer Jacques Mayol 1999 Limited Edition. It comes not only with the original steel-bracelet with hidden clasp, but also with a brand new Omega Diver's Rubberstrap and SMP Diver's clasp. Condition of the watch is very good since it's only been used at rare occassions an mostly kept as an collectors-watch. The watch was sold especially for the Japanese market and limited to 3500 pieces. This is no.1199 out of 3500 existing. I don't have original papers from where it initially was bought in Japan, but it is 100% Authentic no question about that. It comes with an Omega box and the extra Diver's strap + Omega Seamaster Professional Steel-clasp. Dial is "electric-blue" and shifts in beautifully in color like a fish in the deep blue. Hands are of "samurai-sword style" which i think is the best looking ones. The intresting difference between this Ltd.Edition SMP and regular SMP's is that this one does not have a Helium-escape valve which usually resides up to the left on the casing. A fantastic collectors piece for any Diver or fan of the Late Jacques Mayol. Not only does it remind you of Jacques Mayol or the movie Deep Blue but also the last year before the new millenium (1999). It has "Jacques Mayol 1999" engraved on the side and "1199/3500" engraved on the back. This model was comfortably made in Midsize for men and Ladiessize for women. An extraordinary Jacques Mayol Ltd.Edition model and to me the most beautiful one of them all. This watch can be found on the Ltd.Edition Omegas-section here at Chronocentric.

Price: $2500, (trades and offers: e-mail me at tommycarousel@yahoo.com)

Shipping can be arranged through a Courier as UPS, FedEx or DHL and you can do an estimate of that cost through their websites. My Postalcode:39235, Town:Kalmar, Country:Sweden

I accept payment through Paypal or Direct Bank Wire-Transfer only. Confirmation of payment recived and item shipped can be done via e-mail or from my home-fax.

E-mail: tommycarousel@yahoo.com - Tommy J. - Sweden

Messages In This Thread

FS: RARE OMEGA SMP JACQUES MAYOL 1999 Ltd.Edition *LINK* *PIC*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE