The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Re: FSOT: H3 "t" Bund TKZ1550SG in very, very good condition

: Hello! Do you still consider trading the Heuer Bund for a Heuer? I own a vintage Heuer 1153N. The reason I am willing to trade is that I sold my Bund a couple of years ago and I kind of miss it :-( Therefore my reason to trade! It is in a very good condition, the movement is clean recently serviced. The dial shows a nice patina, clean crystal, with new perforated leather strap and Heuer buckle ofcourse! If you are interested I will send you some pics.

Regards, Marco, The Netherlands.

high there,

: i am interrested, to trade my Heuer Bund. The watch is like new,
: revision in 2003 by SINN and since then it lies in the safe
: deposit, exclusive a little time outside to look at the watch
: and keep it running sometimes.
: The year of construction is unknown, the stock numbers on the
: ground is clear! Between the lugs however nothing more is to be
: seen, at least not with the eyes. All in one is this one of the
: best Heuer TKZ1550SG i ever seen. No scratches on the housing,
: no one on the plexiglass and the Valjoux230+all functions inc.
: flyback are working 100% perfect! The H3 and little
: "t" dial is without any errorĀ“s or scratches, the
: hands too, and they having a real nice old look and are complete
: filled with tritium(realy, they shine still weakly!) The Watch
: comes with an Eulit subject-bound, witch is very more expensiv
: and the 100% better choice for this watch as the original
: Bundbound. The bound is sawing double and is a very higher
: leather-quality!
: Ok, i want to trade it against a Heuer Autavia or a Heuer Carrera.
: My first choice is a J.Siffert 1163T:), but a Autavia Ref.
: 112.603 is all so very welcome... All Autavias and Carreras they
: are in condition like my Bund are welcome. Is your watch more
: wearth then my Bund, i have the money to pay something upon or
: evtl. another watch too! The other way must maybe also be
: possible!
: Ok, lets see what u have;)
: greetz
: Mike

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE