The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: heuer autavia carrera gamemaster diver monaco

Hi All

im looking to trade, swap with cash any or all the watches below, for a heuer monaco 1533b, or 1133b.. Ive been after a blue for some time and now feel like i need to do it.
The watches below im willing to trade in any way with cash for the right watch, or all watches for the right watch..

Try me on a trade!

So on with the watches

First off Heuer autavia 11630 silver black

The watch is in very nice condition, with original dial and hands that are nicely aged, original bezel insert, is scratched but is original, the case is very nice, i do not know if it has been refurbished or is original, but it does have the correct grinding on the top surface. The bezel is loose and sometimes pops off, i need to get this to my watchmaker to fix. ive not had the watch serviced but it keeps time well.

some pics, i have more pics to supply via email

Next Heuer Carrera Silver blue dial

Very original cal 11, the case has never been polished, original dial and hands with nice patina, some paint loss near the markers. Again not serviced but keeps time well.

Heuer Game master stop watch

I believe this is the second generation with less pretty dial, massive 55mm size, very nice condition with original caseback sticker.

Heuer 1000m Quartz Diver Spirotechnique

Good original condition, not polished, bezel is good, crystal has some marks, keeps time well, not gauranteed waterproof.

Lastly Monaco 1133g

The Monaco I bought as an incomplete project without caseback, The dial is near perfect as are hands, nicely aged, no paintloss and gasket news.

The caseback i managed to source of here, but is not the correct caseback, its from the manual version of the same watch, The back case was then modified by nick at heuerboy to have the hole for the crown to be on the correct side. The watch currently needs the pushers putting back correctly as the chrono does not set to zero, and the crown is loose, im well aware that this is allnot ideal but im realistic in my trade price with this...

so thats it, let me know if your interested, love to hear from anyone thinking of this trade..

regards

Mattswann01@hotmail.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE