The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage Enicar Sherpa Guide Compressor Diver -480USD net

hi,I am selling off this dual crown compressor diver to raise funds for a 'hopeful' purchase. It was sent for parts servicing due days ago and now its working fine.

This is an all original enicar(if wrong ,pls PM me and I make changes) less the red painted GMT time. It was suppose to be red+black checkered but was already painted red when I got it.

Case is in nice shape for its age (1969) and both crowns are originals. The inner bezel and outer (redish) city selector ring are both firm and can be turn smoothly so no worries. Backcase exhibits the enicar sherpa logo. Faded bezel on the outside as you can see from pics.

Watch winds well(auto and manual) and note that for enicar movements,they will feel kinda grainy upon manual wind and its normal as told by my watchmaker(so not to be alarm for those first time enicar collectors).
Movement is firmly secured by two metal pads and screws onto case so nothing is wobbling. Dial is not perfect but is the original .

I am not an expert nor a watch repairman calibre kinda guy but I know that it keeps good time as per vintage watch. Will be better if you bring it for service(runs fine now).

Pics of matching nylon strap and original enicar bracelet added,note in 1 pic there is the redish black bond nylon strap which would be included in this sale.

Asking 480USD for watch and will worldwide.

Paypal is on you (either send as payment owe or absorb fees yourself.
Postage fees also on you with 2 choice,EMS(2-4 work days,full track) or;
Internationak Registered Post(9-14 work days,status track only).

(*EMS will cost me 47 USD and Registered Post is 10USD)

Will be shipped with a matching strap and original enicar beads of rice bracelet in padded envelope,of course it be well packed.

Any questions,pls PM me.

More pics have been added today:

http://s849.photobucket.com/albums/ab56/casioaddict/enicarsherpa/

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE