The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: 35th Anniversary Apollo 11 Speedmaster Pro. . .

I am asking $2325.00 for a quick sale this weekend. For sale is this stunning Apollo 11 35th Anniversary Omega Speedmaster Professional, Ref # 3569.31.00. This watch was produced in a limited edition. I purchased this watch new in June and it comes with the original special black leather presentation case with Apollo 11 mission patch badge, the owner’s manual, Certificate of Authenticity (#929 of 3500), and the leather wallet containing the signed dealer warranty card and pictograms card. The warranty card is undated so you will get the full manufacturer’s warranty.

I have only worn this watch around 15 times and very carefully at that. I am selling it because it doesn’t see much wrist time. Perhaps I’m too concerned about banging it up, but it sure is a comfortable watch to wear. I live in Gulfport, Mississippi and frankly I could use the funds for some post-Katrina expenses not covered by insurance. I have another Speedy Pro, so selling this one is not quite as painful. It has no dings or scratches, and no swirl marks on the case or bracelet, just a few tiny jeweler’s marks when the bracelet was sized for my wrist. It comes with all links, including a half-link for a better fit.

It is is in like new condition. Wear it for a few weeks and it would look just like this. This watch retails for @$3200.00. It is a limited edition so no more of these will be produced. The 35th Anniversary of the first moon landing only comes around once and this watch is no exception.

As you can see, the dial is silvery/white with black subdials. The Omega logo and the markers are applied. The markers are white gold. The hands are silver in color rather than white. The movement is the hand-winding Omega caliber 1861. The crystal is hesalite and the display back crystal is sapphire. The display back has the glazed mission patch of Apollo 11 on the back. Very detailed and in living color. Of course, this watch has the same dimensions and case as the more traditional “Moonwatch”, the Speedmaster Professional with the black dial

I am selling it for $2325.00 with insured shipping and signature confirmation included to U.S. buyers. International buyers should email me for shipping rates. I will accept U.S. postal money orders (maximum denomination is $1000.00 so you will need three) or Paypal. Because of the Paypal fees, I will split them with you if you choose to use this payment method. I have bought and sold many watches on the various forums with no complaints. The strap featured in one of the pics is a Hadley Roma self-lined strap. Buttery soft and included free with your purchase. I would be glad to provide you with references if you require.

My email address is kray2806@earthlink.net. Please email me first to insure that the watch is still available.

All pictures were taken by me and are of the actual watch offered for sale.

Messages In This Thread

FS: 35th Anniversary Apollo 11 Speedmaster Pro. . .
Re: FS: 35th Anniversary Apollo 11 Speedmaster Pro. . .
Re: FS: 35th Anniversary Apollo 11 Speedmaster Pro
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE