The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Heuer Navia, Sandoz-Vuille and Smiths 8-days

Heuer Navia: 1500 euro or bid
[The watch are from my fathers watchmakery. He passed away 10 years ago and left a few things.
It was 3-4 pcs of this watch, this one is the last remaining. I believe i sold one at qxl.no several years ago, but this one has never been offered anywhere until now.

I do not think the box belongs to this watch, I am not sure.
There is a good chance that the watch only has wear from all the years in drawers in the watchmakery.
I can see that "Alf Lie" is written on the back. My father made a lot of repairs for this watchseller located in Oslo.

I have not winded it now, but i know it runs and looks as new inside. I did wind it just to get it started a year ago or so. I can also take pictures with open case, or other angles.

I found one recent price reference. ebay.co.uk had one in april this year, selling for close to 900 gbp.
My Navia looks better, i think.
I believe the watch never has been in consumers hand, but been moving from different drawers and has its little wear from that.

]
heuer01.jpg
heuer02.jpg
heuer03.jpg
heuer04.jpg
heuer05.jpg
heuer06.jpg
heuer07.jpg
heuer08.jpg
heuer09.jpg
heuer10.jpg
heuer11.jpg
heuer12.jpg
heuer13.jpg
heuer14.jpg

Sandoz-Vuille: Bid wanted
[I do not know the origin of this watch, but I got it from my fathers watchmakery. From 20's or 30's ? I am not able to open it more than the pictures show (did not try very hard as I would not cause any damage to it)]

sandoz01.jpg
sandoz02.jpg
sandoz03.jpg
sandoz04.jpg
sandoz05.jpg
sandoz06.jpg
sandoz07.jpg
sandoz08.jpg
sandoz09.jpg
sandoz10.jpg

Smiths Clock(large size, not "on the dash": Bid wanted
[This watch is probably never owned. From watchmakery, probably from 70's]

smiths01.jpg
smiths02.jpg
smiths03.jpg
smiths04.jpg
smiths05.jpg
smiths06.jpg
smiths07.jpg

I am new here at chronocentric. Live in southeastern Norway.
Thanks for looking!

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE