The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: Mint Montreal 750.503 with Mint Box and Original Warranty Bo

I posted this last week, but here it is again. Fantastic and mint Montreal Chronographe with original box and warranty booklet. In near perfect condition this watch has been hardly worn with perfect crystal, dial and hands - the unpolished and sharp case is near perfect but if you are being very picky there are some very tiny small scratches from light wear which will easily polish out. It comes on it's unmarked/unworn original bracelet. After some research I have concluded the bracelet is original to the watch and although not signed Heuer, this bracelet (along with a few other variations) were supplied brand new with these watches. The famous Lemania movement is working perfectly with all chrono functions working as they should.

If this does not sell this week I will put it on Ebay where I will list the box and watch separately. So for OTD members I am offering this fantastic package - it seems a shame to break them up, but we all know box values, not to mention these big 80's Heuer's are becoming popular with those dipping their toe into the world of Heuer ownership for the first time. I am also open to selling the box and warranty on their own and am accepting offers for them.

Offers around 2200 Euro for the whole package, Paypal accepted with 4% add-on for their exorbitant fees - box and warranty OPEN TO OFFERS

I may be tempted to trade the watch only for a Carrera 73653 Manual with cash either way - let me know what you have

Thanks for looking and thanks to OTD - Nathan

Please note I am in London on July 29 so can post to the EU from there or happy for a pick-up in central London. Currently I am in New Zealand, but can post via registered/signed NZ Post (I have used this service several times).

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE