The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: BVLGARI Diagono Scuba Chrono SCB 38 S w/TRITIUM Dial

Up for sale is this 100% authentic and desirable Bvlgari Diagano ref. SCB 38 S Scuba Chronometer Chronograph in stainless steel on rare hidden deployant clasp stainless steel bracelet. I am also including in the sale an ultra-comfortable genuine Bvlgari rubber strap. This early production Diagano Scuba also features its original Tritium lume dial with beautiful café au lait patina. This cool fully automatic diver's chrono is in Excellent overall used condition with only minor scratches to the never-polished case and some more noticeable scratches to the prominent unidirectional rotating elapsed time steel bezel. Measuring an impressive approximately 41mm wide including the crown guards (about 38mm across the bezel) x 45mm long x 12.5mm thick, this great Bvlgari features a heavy screw down all-steel case, a 45-minute chronograph register and sapphire crystal. The pushers and crown all screw down properly for maximum water resistance. (That said I have not had the watch tested so I am not guaranteeing the WR.) To put the cherry on top of the sundae, this great Bvlgari has just had a full service to the complicated ETA/Dubois-Depraz module for years more faithful service and will come with a 6-month movement guarantee.

The asking price for this super fashionable and masculine Tritium-era Bvlgari Scuba SCB 38 S is $2850 USD OBRO, including fully insured worldwide shipping. Bank Wire preferred. Paypal OK with split fees (+2% to the buyer) unless by eCheck. Payment must be made in US DOLLARS. Watch will ship upon full clearance of the funds, as well as any necessary bank vetting.

Click Here for Large Dial Scan>>> http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/tomvox1/BvlgariScubaTrit/BvlgariSCB38STrit-Master.jpg

This watch features a beautiful Mint matte black dial with applied metal surrounds with the original Tritium luminous material, which has acquired a lovely patina. The luminous glow is still quite strong after light exposure, as is that from the Mint hands. The sapphire crystal is scratch and chip free.

Having just been fully overhauled, this Scuba Chrono is keeping great time and all chrono functions stop, start and reset crisply and exactly as designed. The movement is guaranteed for 6 months for all normal non-abusive use.

The cool hidden clasp stainless bracelet has some scratches, Very Good to Excellent condition. It comfortably fits my 7.25" wrist and comes with 2 spare links. I am also throwing in a genuine Bvlgari vulcanized rubber strap in Very Good condition for extra versatility. I don't have the deployant buckle for it but it will come with a generic stainless steel tang buckle.

The watch also comes with a generic Bvlgari box as pictured.

This great Bvlgari Scuba Chronograph is offered with a 3-day inspection period from the date of receipt and may be returned for a full refund less any shipping costs incurred by the buyer. This refund is unconditional and once I get the watch back in exactly the same condition as it was sent to you, your money will be refunded. Of course, once the 3 days are over the sale will be considered FINAL.

Thanks for looking,
T.
tomvox1@hotmail.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE