The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: FS. Breitling Super Ocean Heritage 46 - full set

I love the damn thing, but rarely wear it.. I'm not entirely sure about this, so please forgive me if I withdraw it.

A beautiful 2009 Breitling SuperOcean Heritage 46 (model A1732024 - 46mm) on original OceanRacer Rubber with Breitling’s wonderfully engineered deployant clasp. It is full set, all boxes, paperwork, the lot.

Will fit a 7 1/4 wrist max. A new uncut/unsized Ocean Racer rubber can be bought from an AD for c£50, don’t believe the £100-300 prices on ebay! (robbing buggers).

It’s a tribute to the 1957 model and is stunning. Its size was a worry for me prior to buying, but it’s actually not a problem, the lugs angle down so hugs the wrist. I normally wear 42mm max, but this is just fine for me, especially on the wide rubber.

The blurb..
“Breitling Calibre 17 automatic movement with a minimum 40 hours power reserve. 18K gold Breitling logo, set within a 46mm stainless steel case and anti-glare cambered scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Steel and aluminium constructed unidirectional rotating bezel. “

It’s in fantastic condition, the clasp has very light swirlies, there is a hairline mark to the AR coating, about 3-4mm long, at 3 o’clock, but it’s hard to see, as it is above the 3 marker left to right. A few little marks here and there on the case, but nothing bad at all, most obvious is a couple of dinks on the south-east lug, a pro polish would see them gone. Just about spot it in the photos. Another really small dink is on the inner bezel thin steel part - around 10 secs mark, very hard to spot. . Oh, there is a red wine stain on the underside of the box from the previous owner.

Brown leather strap in photos is not included, that’s off another watch.

Best winding crown action I’ve had! winds like butter, and keeps impeccable time.
Comes with the full set, inc. hangtag, bezel protector, all paperwork, and the boxes.

I’d like to get somewhere around £1750 + shipping and any fees.
I may seek refs if I don't know you!

Stewart
- Heuerville

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE