The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: ►Deluxe Scratch & Scuff Removal kit◄

No matter how careful you are, wearing a watch will eventually cause scuffs and scratches. But you don't have to accept the scratches anymore! Get rid of them quickly and easily and produce a brilliant mirror finish or a brushed/satin finish in just minutes!

To remove scratches and create a mirror finish on your watch you need to remove surface imperfections. How smooth do you think you can get a metal surface? Light reflecting off of a metal surface reveals the most minute imperfections. That is why you must precisely hone the surface down to tolerances measured in microns. 1 micron is equivalent to 0.00003937 inches or 0.001 millimeters.

Most people are not familiar with dealing in terms of microns; so to help put this into perspective consider the following:

A Grain of Table Salt = 100 microns

A Human Hair (average diameter) = 50-70 microns

A White Blood Cell = 25 microns

Talcum Powder = 10 microns

A Red Blood Cell = 8 microns

Bacteria (Cocci) = 2 microns

This kit will allow you to polish imperfections down to around 1 micron or less!

The assortment of abrasives included in this kit are: 30, 15, 9, 3, 2, & 1 micron.
There are 16 squares per sheet, each square measures approximately .8125" or 2.06 centimeters each. Each square is labeled with its micron rating to simplify the task of scratch removal and polishing. You will not find this system selling anywhere else, so if you're tired of paying a jeweler to touch up your watches or rings why not give this system a try?

The system is simple to use and comes with step-by-step instructions that explain how to produce a satin/brushed finish or a spectacular mirror finish on watches or rings. This kit can be taken anywhere and used anytime, there is no mess, no smelly solvents to wipe up, and no expensive equipment needed. I have satisfied customers around the world, try asking around the various forums and get an unbiased opinion.

Deluxe Kit pictured below.

Visit my site and store for more information

The Deluxe kit includes a set of six optical grade micron abrasive sheets, a non-slip work pad, and a 2 part Jewelers Rouge Cloth!
The Rouge Cloth is impregnated with a sub-micron graded abrasive to further polish and bring out the luster in the metal.
►►The Deluxe kit sells for $14.99 ($16.99 shipped in U.S., $17.99 shipped outside of U.S.)

If you already have a Jeweler's Rouge cloth, the Basic kit is available without it.
►►The Basic kit sells for $9.99 ($11.49 shipped in U.S, $12.49 shipped outside of U.S.)
PayPal and U.S. Money Orders only.. PayPal to: watchbandrenew@yahoo.com

Shipping is available WORLDWIDE!

These kits can be used on nearly any SOLID metal surface from Stainless Steel, Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Titanium just to name a few.
Not intended for use on plated metals!

Your satisfaction is GUARANTEED, so get a kit today and get rid of the ugly scuffs and scratches!

Still Skeptical?

Try a sample! The samples are priced at $0.01 for each sample kit, and supplies are limited.

Visit my site and store for more information

In the U.S. the s&h charge is $0.99 so your total will be only $1.00 per sample kit!

Outside the U.S the s&h charge is $1.24, for a total of just $1.25 per sample kit!

►►If you like the product and return to purchase a Basic or Deluxe kit I will even REFUND the money you paid for the Sample!◄◄
(A limit of one (1)sample kit refund per each Basic or Deluxe kit purchased.)

Paypal payments to: watchbandrenew@yahoo.com

Got questions? Great! I love em! Just email and I will try to answer as promptly as I can.

Wanna see the instructions? Just ask and I'll email you a copy!
Please email any questions to: watchbandrenew@yahoo.com

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE