The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Steel racing style bracelets w/ big holes NOS item

RACING STYLE STEEL BRACELETS FIT 16MM TO 21MM WATCHES

Here is an inexpensive, stylish and very flexible bracelet to have in your collection --- one that you can move from watch to watch. New Old Stock brushed stainless steel racing style bracelet with big holes. The spring-loaded ends will fit watches from 16mm to 21mm, so this is a great bracelet to have to wear on several watches that you own. Measures 6 1/8 inches long and has six adjustable links. Bracelet is 17mm wide at the clasp and 18mm wide at the end. It is a lighter weight bracelet weighing 19 grams, so it will wear comfortably on the wrist. Signed "100% Stainless Steel" on the back of the clasp. This bracelet has the style of clasp my much more expensive NSA bracelets have: the clasp is spring-loaded to give a bit during the day, and the clasp comes apart in two pieces for easy removal from your wrist. This will really suit racing chronograph styles and dive watches.

I have a very limited number of these New Old Stock steel bracelets to offer.

Price is $44.95 each plus $1.95 for shipping with tracking in the United States. International buyers add $6.75 for international shipping.

Paypal or mail payments accepted. Other straps or bracelets purchased from me at at the same time can ship for free. Email me at billmahoney@aol.com if you want the link to my full selection of more than 175 watch straps and bracelets showing more photos of each style, plus more than 2,200 references for me.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE