The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Extra links for Heuer Monaco bracelet version one

This is a rare offering of spare links for the first edition of the Heuer Monaco bracelet, the 3x4 brick link patterned one made by NSA in Switzerland for Heuer.

For just $22.50, the buyer will receive one section of 7 brand new links measuring 1 1/4 inches in total. Great to tuck away for that day when the Monaco bracelet comes along that needs repair or your bracelet on your Steve McQueen Heuer Monaco is just a little short. Links are a perfect match for the original Heuer bracelet because they come from the NSA bracelet shown. Width measures 18mm. This bracelet is the same one Heuer used for the Monaco they just adapted it with 22mm end pieces and a flat clasp. Novavit SA (NSA) made the bracelets for the most collectible vintage Heuer watches and also bracelets for many big 1960s/70s chronos and other watches made by Longines Rado JLC Jaeger Lecoultre Fortis Breitling Zenith Movado Zodiac Nivada and Favre-Lueba among others. If you have one of those watches with this pattern bracelet, you might want these as well. Made in Switzerland. I also have 20mm end pieces available for this style bracelet if you need spares.

U.S. shipping will cost $1.95 for USPS First Class service or $3.85 for Priority. For payment, just paypal me at billmahoney@aol.com and I accept paypal payments in $US, Euros and British pounds. I also accept checks, money orders and cash in Euros, $US or pounds by registered letter. International buyers email for shipping rates but for most places I can use USPS Global Priority Shipping and it will only cost you $5 and you will get the item within 3-5 days. I have many references here. Thanks - Bill Mahoney

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE