The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Some Heuer Watches from my collection

Ending up with more than 65 Heuers, I think time to make space in m ybank safe.

First, there are no discounts available on bulk purshases. If we need to negotiate on a watch, its only on an individual basis.

- Heuer MONACO caliber 15 silver dial + org bracele+ automatic box + papers and hang tag

watch is in mint conditions. Asking 4650 euro for the set

- Heuer Silverstone Lemania 5100 version + box + heuer manual + warranty card + hang tag

watch is in mint conditions. Asking 2650 euro for this set

- Heuer Daytona blue dial + original bracelet + original box + hang tag and papers

watch is in near mint conditions. Asking 1950 euro for this set

- Heuer Carrera caliber 15 silver dial + original bracelet + automatic box + papers + hang tag

watch is in mint conditios. Asking 1950 euro for this set

- Heuer Carrera 110.571 PVD watch + original barcelet + very very scarce blue original heuer box + hang tag

watch is in near NOS - NOS conditions. Asking 1750 euro for this set

- Heuer Carrera 110.573F with carcoal dial + back sticker heuer still intact

watch is in NOS conditions. Asking 1150 euro.

- Heuer GMT Manhattan + original box and papers + spare bracelet

watch is in NOS conditions. Asking 1650 euro for this set

- Heuer LCD/LCD Ferrari version (scarce version with the single horse in the middle!: not shown before at onthedash or somewhere else) + original box + papers + spare bracelet: Nicki Lauda vaersion!!!!

watch is in NOS conditions. Asking 2450 euro for the set

- Heuer LCD/LED gold version

watch is mint - NOS conditions. Asking 1550 euro for this watch

All prices exclusive shipping. Please notice that my e-mail adreess has changed due to provider change and that you have to delete NOSPAM from the contact mail before sending me a mail.

All Sales are final. I'm willing to describe every watch on 3 digits after the comma and to make any picture series you like.

Shipping is recommened by German Post insured. On buyers request and also risk shipping with Fedex or UPS can be realized. However I doubt that they will ever pay if something is lost.

Alex

PS: watches will be listed on ebay at stated prices after the summer lull is over (around Sept/Oct 2006 or before Christmas time 2006, when wifes gives man the reward for having their lives financed over the last year in buying his "dream watch")....just watch the ebay stock....dropped dramatically (- 40%) over the last period.... seems the market has been sattled and that skype was a miss-investment. Finally also paypal dropped due to dropping ebay :-)

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE