The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Leather RALLY BANDS new or vintage styles to 24mm

RACING STRAPS

BIG HOLES OR PERFORATED TYPES

RALLY BANDS

Here are both the Big Holes and Perforated styles of Racing Straps also known as Rally Bands. These are the type made famous by the Heuer chronograph racing styles. I have both newly made padded and vintage flat types for sale.

GET FREE U.S. SHIPPING WITH TRACKING IF YOU BUY ANY TWO STRAPS.

For many more photos of these straps, email me at billmahoney@aol.com if you want the link to my full selection of more than 175 watch bands and bracelets.

“BIG HOLES” STYLE A

(new padded straps)

COLORS: Available in 10 styles as shown in this picture from left to right: black calf, black smooth, light brown calf grain, brown smooth or brown calf grain. Each color can come with either matching color stitching or contrasting white stitching. Specify the number below the strap when you place your order.

DESCRIPTION: New padded straps. These are newly made and unsigned racing style straps in the Heuer vintage chronograph style with the round holes. These straps are fully stitched, calf leather lined and padded (straps are about 3mm thick). Strap measures 8 inches long (205mm) placed end to end including the buckle. Strap comes with a steel unsigned buckle unless you request a gold colored buckle. The buckle end sizes are all two mm’s less than the strap end, in case you want to fit a signed buckle to one of these straps.

TO ORDER: Please specify the STYLE NUMBER IN PHOTO and SIZE you want.

PRICES:
18mm - $25.95
20mm - $27.95
22mm - $29.95
24mm - $34.95 (only in black calf grain with black stitching)

“PERFORATED” STYLE B

(new padded straps)

COLORS: Available in black in either Smooth Finish or Calf Grain Finish.

DESCRIPTION: New padded straps in sizes 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm. Black leather perforated racing style straps with the small holes. These were made popular on vintage chronographs such as Heuer Autavia and Heuer Monaco, and they look great on anything from an Omega Speedmaster to Rolex Submariner. These straps are newly made. They are fully stitched, calf leather lined and padded (straps are about 3mm thick). Standard length strap measures 8 1/8 inches placed end to end including the buckle. Strap will come with a steel unsigned buckle unless you request a gold-colored one. The buckle end sizes are all two mm’s less than the strap end, in case you want to fit a signed buckle to one of these straps.

Same as above but with a calfskin textured finish that is more matte (less shiny) leather.

TO ORDER: Please specify STYLE B, SMOOTH or CALF SKIN FINISH and SIZE.

PRICES:
18mm - $25.95
20mm - $27.95
22mm - $29.95
24mm - $34.95 (only in black smooth finish)

“VINTAGE PERFORATED” STYLE C

(vintage flat straps)

COLORS: Available in 20mm size in black or brown, or 16mm size in black or blue.

DESCRIPTION: Vintage perforated straps. Very supple straps that are unpadded, made from quality leather. Rare perforated design with holes throughout the entire length of the strap! Fully stitched and very comfortable to wear. Standard length strap measures 8 inches placed end to end including the buckle. Strap can come with either a gold-colored or steel unsigned buckle. Please specify when you order. The buckle end sizes are all 16mm for this style, in case you want to fit a signed buckle to one of these straps.

PRICES:
$13.95 for 16mm in black or blue
$22.95 for 20mm in black or brown

“VINTAGE BIG HOLES” STYLE D

(vintage flat straps)

COLORS: Black or brown 18mm in smooth finish. Black 18mm in calf skin finish.

DESCRIPTION: Vintage big hole black or brown leather racing straps with a smooth finish. I have a limited supply of these New Old Stock straps. These are the Heuer vintage chronograph style with the round holes. These straps are brand new, never worn. Standard length strap measures 8 inches placed end to end including the buckle. This is a medium-thickness. Strap is completely unsigned and can come with either a gold-colored or nickel steel unsigned buckle.

PRICE:
$21.95 for 18mm size

SHIPPING: BUY ANY TWO STRAPS AND GET FREE U.S. SHIPPING WITH TRACKING.

Otherwise, $1.95 for USPS First Class shipping in the United States or $2.95 for Air Mail to Canada. USPS Priority shipping in the U.S. for $5.25 for any number of straps.

International shipping to most countries outside the U.S. for $6.75 for any number of straps. Certain countries will require USPS Registered shipping for $12.50.

TO ORDER

PAYPAL: Just pay with your credit card or e-cash at www.paypal.com to my account of billmahoney@aol.com.

MAIL: You can email me at billmahoney@aol.com with your order details, and then mail payment in US$ checks and US$ money orders, or send cash in a registered letter with Euros, $US or pounds.

I have many references here. Thanks - Bill Mahoney (aka Squinky)

Email me at billmahoney@aol.com if you want the link to my full selection of more than 175 watch straps and bracelets showing more photos of each style, plus more than 2,250 references for me.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Leather RALLY BANDS new or vintage styles to 24mm
Re: FS: Leather RALLY BANDS new or vintage styles
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE