The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FSOT: Hamilton Chronomatic VJ 7750

This watch is 85% overall...the crystal has been polished and looks great but is not perfect; the bezel has a few small marks, nothing major at all. The case is clean, no dents or dings; light scratch on the back...it has been worn (Cape Cod cloth should clean it up...I need to buy one :) ). The chrono movement functions and resets as it should. The watch keeps time within COSC standards...runs +4/24hrs on my wrist.

hammysale01.jpg

The watch is approximately 40mm without crown (I do not have calipers and an exact measurement is impossible, it's at least 39.5mm and I am trying to be accurate here) with 20mm lugs. Comes on the leather croc strap shown. I do NOT have the box and papers...I was in California a while back and literally traded this watch for my Oris wrist to wrist (face to face) with a very good friend in San Diego.

hammysale02.jpg

If you want a VJ7750 movement, this watch would be an excellent addition to your collection. It is much nicer than my poor photos have been able to capture.

Asking price is $410.00 shipped priority insured CONUS ONLY. Rare is an overused word in the watch world these days, but when was the last time one of these was up for sale? I accept PayPal HOWEVER, NO CREDIT CARDS. This is a personal account and I can only accept payment funded with cash and indicated to be services or quasi-cash. I will also accept a money order or personal check (if I know you). All funds must clear the bank before watch will be shipped.

I will consider trades on this watch at or near the stated price. If you have something interesting give me a try :) If you want her, now's the time...the price will not go lower; there simply are not many of these watches in circulation.

hammysale03.jpg
Thank you for looking!

Regards, Ted

Messages In This Thread

FSOT: Hamilton Chronomatic VJ 7750
Re: FSOT: Hamilton Chronomatic VJ 7750
Re: FSOT: Hamilton Chronomatic VJ 7750
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE