The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: NATO straps now in 24mm with stealth hardware

NEW NATO STRAPS SIZE OFFERING: Now available 24mm black stitched NATO straps with stealth hardware.

In stock and ready to ship, these 24mm NATO straps are made in the United Kingdom with black hardware.

Save $2-$3 per strap or more over my EBAY prices by buying direct!

Here is the biggest selection of nylon NATO straps available online, including styles and sizes you can't buy anywhere else. Choose from more than 30 different colors, styles and sizes --- including the famous James Bond NATO strap show below. See the complete list of nylon NATO straps colors and sizes I have in stock at the bottom of this ad.

Please email billmahoney@aol.com to order or if you have any questions – Bill Mahoney (aka Squinky)

BRAIDED BLACK: 18mm and 20mm welded type NATO, very comfortable style because the material allows air to pass through and because there are not preset holes; each time you put it on it will be an exact fit no matter how hot or cold it is outside.

STITCHED OR WELDED
I have stitched and welded type NATOs in stock. You can see a complete list of the colors and sizes I sell at the end of this ad. I have sold NATO straps to many online customers over the years, so just ask if you want references.

SOLID COLORS: BLACK, GREY, OLIVE KHAKI, BLUE, GREEN

NATOs in BLACK, GREY or GREEN in sizes 16mm, 18mm and 20mm in the stitched type.

BLACK in 18mm and 20mm size are also available in welded type NATOs.

OLIVE KHAKI: 18mm and in 20mm sizes available in welded type.

BLUE: in 18mm in stitched or 20mm welded.

22MM SIZE: I have welded NATOs in olive khaki, blue, black, grey and green.

BOND STYLE: JAMES BOND, SKUNK BOND, BLUE BOND, RED BOND
“JAMES BOND”

JAMES BOND 5 stripes in 18mm and 20mm in stitched

and JAMES BOND in 22mm in welded.

“SKUNK BOND”
I am the only seller that offers the popular stitched "Skunk Bond" with 3 stripes (grey/black) in 18mm and 20mm with a softer weave than standard NATOs.

“BLUE BOND”
Blue with yellow center stripe in 18mm welded.

“RED BOND”
Red Bond 5 stripes black/red in 18mm size welded.

Red Bond 7 stripes black/red in 18mm size welded.

CAMOUFLAGE PATTERN
For a different look, opt for a camouflage pattern NATO in 18mm or 20mm.

All sizes and styles listed in this ad are in stock and ready to ship quickly from the USA…no waiting for overseas shipments!

TO ORDER

Sizes 16mm to 22mm:
PRICES: Single straps are $17.95 plus $1.95 for First Class shipping with tracking in the U.S.; parcel of two is $34.75 plus $2.50 for U.S. shipping with tracking; or buy three for $52 plus $2.95 for U.S. shipping with tracking.

For 24mm NATOs, add $2 to above prices for each 24mm strap purchased.

PAYMENT: Just pay with your credit card or e-cash at www.paypal.com to my account of billmahoney@aol.com or you can pay by mail. I accept US$ checks and money orders or cash in a registered letter with Euros, $US or pounds. If you pay by through www.paypal.com, U.S. buyers will receive an email shipping confirmation with the tracking number to follow the status of your shipment online at www.usps.com.

EXPEDITED SHIPPING: If U.S. buyers want faster shipping, there is an additional charge of $5.50 for USPS Priority service with tracking (delivery confirmation) for any number of straps purchased.

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Shipping cost for buyers in countries such as the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Singapore is $7.75 for any number of straps via USPS Global Priority. Canadian buyers add $2.95 for USPS Air Mail shipping. Other international buyers email for shipping rates, but for most places I can use USPS Global Priority Shipping for $7.75.

Thanks - Bill Mahoney (AKA Squinky)

Here is my complete stock list of nylon NATO straps, ask about leather NATOs!

Black in 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm (18mm and 20mm in either stitched or welded)
Braided black in 18mm and 20mm
James Bond 5 stripes black/grey in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Skunk Bond 3 stripes black/grey in 18mm and 20mm
Grey in 16mm, 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Olive khaki in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Blue in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Green in 16mm, 18mm, 20mm and 22mm
Blue Bond 3 stripes navy blue outer stripes/yellow center stripe in 18mm
Red Bond 7 stripes black/red in 18mm
Red Bond 5 stripes black/red in 18mm
Camouflage pattern in 18mm and 20mm

ALSO AVAILABLE: Leather NATO style straps in black, grey and brown. Also, open-ended AVIATORS, pilot’s style thick leather straps with screw fittings available in pigskin tan, dark brown, and black in smooth or pebbled finishes.

Email me at billmahoney@aol.com if you want the link to the site with my full selection of more than 250 watch straps and bracelets with many more pictures of each strap, plus 2,500 customer references for me.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE