The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: TISSOT SEASTAR QUARTZ *BLACK ON BLACK RUBBER* *PIC*

For sale is my Tissot Seastar 660 quartz model number T19.1.491.52. This is the 41mm black dial quartz model on a black rubber diver's strap with deployant buckle. I purchased the watch on August 11, 2006 from a Tissot authorized retailer. The watch was worn for a grand total of about 6 hours, so it is in overall NEAR MINT condition. I just inspected the watch thoroughly, and there is one very faint hairline scratch on the clasp and a couple of scratches on the caseback that I never noticed. The case, sapphire crystal, bezel, and rubber strap are all in mint/like new condition with no scratches or signs of wear.

I did cut the rubber strap to size it for my 6 3/4" wrist, but you can use the fine adjustment holes to add about another 1/4". It fits me very loosely at the tightest setting, so if you have wrists that are 7" or under the watch will fit you fine. Otherwise it will be too small. I am selling the watch simply to clean out my collection, as I have too many watches that I just don't wear.

MSRP on this watch is $300. I will sell it for $135 or best reasonable offer shipped anywhere within the US, and I will pay all PayPal fees. I won't relist the watch, as I will simply sell it to the highest bidder if I don't get my asking price. Naturally, the watch comes with all boxes and papers. I will also include a copy of my original sales receipt since the AD left the warranty card blank (it will be a copy since I purchased several watches and need to white out my credit card number, etc.).

E-mail me at jwrochowicz AT cfl.rr.com if you are interested or if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Messages In This Thread

FS: TISSOT SEASTAR QUARTZ *BLACK ON BLACK RUBBER* *PIC*
WATCH IS SOLD. THANKS. *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE