The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Vintage Seiko Pre-62MAS Diver Seikomatic Silver Wave J12082

Hi folks,

I am trimming the herd... Here is one of them that I have not worn since the day I got it and stashed into my collection.

This is the watch that is the precursor to the famous 62mas that is supposedly to be the first professional diver watch from Seiko.
This watch is from 1962, with the famed Seikomatic movement that I believed was also used for the higher end Seikomatic watches from the 60s. It is also used and done in the Grand Seiko finish for the Grand Seiko Automatic caliber. Movement was serviced in 2014 in Japan. Overall watch is very clean and see all photos below.

This is the "asterix" dial version which is more uncommon that the rest of the Silver wave cousins. It also featured a minty black rotating bezel which moves very well..

I have tested the radium with my geigermeter to confirm that all lume are radium and authentic (not relumed)

I would like to have the same price paid for it; USD 750 shipped (paypal please add 4%)

photo IMG_2983_zpscma9o118.jpg
 photo IMG_2984_zpsx952ie0b.jpg
 photo IMG_2985_zps99gkitya.jpg
 photo IMG_2986_zpsc3ggctjh.jpg
 photo IMG_2987_zpsfxsf7yvg.jpg
 photo IMG_2993_zpshqxem8sc.jpg
 photo IMG_2988_zpsenjuxw8c.jpg
 photo IMG_2989_zpsolrovhbb.jpg
 photo IMG_2990_zps99wcsyja.jpg
 photo IMG_2991_zpslzldynu8.jpg
 photo IMG_2992_zpsucuulf8l.jpg

Please reach me at reficul_x AT yahoo DOT com

PM will take longer for me to reply

Payment preferred would be bank wire or paypal +4%

If the above photos do not load, it means that it has gone to a great home!

Messages In This Thread

FS: Vintage Seiko Pre-62MAS Diver Seikomatic Silver Wave J12082
Sold! Thanks! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE