The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Rare Seiko Speedtimer 6138-8010 in minty unpolished superb

Hi folks,

I have a rare Speedtimer that requires little introduction.

This is the rarest 6138 Speedtimer from Seiko and if you do a search, you will see probably a couple sold long ago, and you will see many WTBs for this. This fine example is really the piece to add to a serious collection as you can see, the dial is mint, and I don't think you will ever see another for sale for a long time.

Pros: unpolished case, dial & hands mint, chronograph start stop reset perfect, all original untouched condition until I replaced the crystal with a NOS piece. rare Bracelet original to the watch as well.

Cons: start button is sticky and may need to adjust. But chronograph works great. Bracelet is short and may need clasp extension.

Here are photos of the beauty:

IMG_2893_zpsj5tspxsg.jpg

IMG_2894_zpsffezzpjs.jpg

IMG_2895_zpszwtqesr8.jpg

IMG_2896_zpstldycj4f.jpg

IMG_2897_zpsjteaw8zh.jpg

IMG_2898_zpsswxb3pjn.jpg

IMG_2899_zps7i66idim.jpg

IMG_2900_zpsu7hrr0zx.jpg

IMG_2901_zpsorjtgje4.jpg

IMG_2902_zpsqhwyafdg.jpg

IMG_2905_zps56mtb0ax.jpg

IMG_2906_zps5xtiqaiv.jpg

IMG_2908_zpsybzsbedm.jpg

IMG_2909_zpsgbtzomyd.jpg

IMG_2913_zpstg18udto.jpg

IMG_2914_zpspm2z1mfq.jpg

IMG_2915_zpsuvrjpoyc.jpg

IMG_2916_zpsq0fuwwsr.jpg

I am asking for USD 950 for this rare bird shipped via registered mail. Paypal please add 4% or best way for payment would be bank wire.

IF this does not sell at this price, I will prefer to keep this. As said, I don't think I have seen another pristine, untouched condition for sale for almost a decade.

I can be reached at reficul_x AT yahoo DOT com

PLEASE do NOT PM me, I will take longer time to reply.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE