The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Mint SS MOVADO Datron w/ 31j El Primero..Reduced!!

I am offering from my collection a mint condition early 70’s MOVADO Datron HS360 with the 31 jewel version of the legendary Zenith El Primero 3019 PHC automatic chronograph movement with column wheel (as used in the Rolex Daytona for many years… this collaboration from the days when Movado and Zenith were part of the same family)… the watch was purchased by me about 3 years ago in unworn NOS condition… I have worn it less than 5 times and never outside my home… It’s now time to find a new owner who will enjoy it and wear it with pride!

Beautiful original black dial with 3 light gray subdials… applied indices, applied Movado logo, tachymetre scale and luminous hands… very striking! Ref. 2734… 37mm (not including signed Movado crown) brushed and polished SS cushion case with quick-set date @ 12… I have not had the watch serviced and don’t know its past service history, but the movement is super clean and currently keeps time on my winder at ~ -10 secs/day…

This awesome watch is still in overall mint condition… no dings, dents or scratches of any kind… I added a signed NOS Movado SS bracelet a while back, and although not original to this watch, it looks great on it! IMHO one of the nicest looking vintage automatic chronographs and nearly impossible to find in this near NOS condition from 35+ years ago! A true classic with one of the earliest and best automatic chronograph movements! Only selling as I’m trying to downsize my collection…

Reduced again to $1,550 shipped USPS Priority in the USA
PayPal or USPS MO please…

E-mail with any questions or for more pix… no trades please!

Thanks for looking,

Peter
PHX, AZ
greatsw@cox.net

Messages In This Thread

FS: Mint SS MOVADO Datron w/ 31j El Primero..Reduced!!
On Hold, Thanks Greg & OTD!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE