The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: STUNNING HEUER AUTAVIA 1563 IN MINT CONDITION

Hi,

I am selling this fabulous Heuer Autavia 1563.
Many would call this watch NOS but it isn't so let's call it MINT.

The watch has a very close to NOS case, UNTOUCHED, zero scratches, sunburst in the upper case perfect and edges razor sharp.
So in all honesty I can say the case, as well as the caseback are just perfect.

Dial is absolutely fabulous with the orange of the hands, subdial trim and hour markers in that typical fluo orange that is impossible to catch in pictures.
( closest to the real orange can be seen in picture 5 )
So dial and hands are just fantastic but the dial has some tiny oil stains that are very hard to see in real but I prefer mentioning them.
Some experts told me it's possible to remove them but since this dial is so good I preffered not touching it and let the buyer decide what to do with it.
I made a picture with bright light where the stains can be seen ( picture 10 ).
Trust me in real it's only possible to see under a certain angle and in bright light.

Tachymeter bezel is in mint condition and original.
This 1563 has the original plexiglass and not the mineral glass like in the later 15630.

Mechanically the watch is perfect, keeping extremely good time, great power reserve.
Chrono is working perfect as well, starting and resetting as it should.
Pushers are perfectly clean and crisp like on a new watch.

Model: Heuer Autavia 1563
Serial number: 245612
Movement: Caliber 15

I am pricing this watch while taking into account the oil stains on the dial.
Heuerpriceguide values this watch at 2750 GBP ( private and mint condition ).
I honestly believe this watch offers great value regarding my asking price. You don't see many of these 1563's with plexi come up for sale.
You get a fantastic watch with bright orange accents and with a look that is not very far from the very desired 1163 Exotic.

Price: "head only": 3600 euros ( included insured Intex shipping )
I can provide different kind of straps, also genuine corfams straps.

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described)

Kind regards,
Bernard

Messages In This Thread

FS: STUNNING HEUER AUTAVIA 1563 IN MINT CONDITION
Wow!
Re: Wow!
SOLD *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE