The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: FANTASTIC YEMA YACHTINGRAF 1699/67

Hi,

Not sure if I am doing the right thing putting this one up for sale.
But as always I just need to let some of my watches go.
I had this one on Instagram and immediately had some questions from other collectors if it was for sale.
So in order to give everybody a chance I guess the best thing is putting it up for sale on the best vintage watches forum there is.

So offering this really stunning Yema Yachtingraf from 1966/67 with a Valjoux 7730 movement.

I am really not a Yema expert so difficult to say wether the case is untouched or not.
Fact is that is looking really very nice with very few scratches and the bevels clearly visible.
There is some wear from normal use.

Dial is just stunning with zero marks, so in perfect condition.
Hour markers have the original coffee with milk colour.
Lume of the hands has gone to the very typical green colour most of these Yachtingrafs have, so without any doubt also original.
Best of all is of course that amazing yachting dial with the blue and red colour in an "as new" and super bright condition.

Bezel is in very good condition ( bear in mind that my XXL pictures show every little detail ).
I suppose the triangle at 12 o'clock was filled with some red paint by someone feeling creative.
I think it looks great but of course that can be removed.

Mechanically the watch is working perfect, keeping very good time, great power reserve
and chrono working and resetting as it should.

Model: Yema Yachtingraf
Year: 1966/67
Movement: Valjoux 7730

I am offering the watch with a new Bulangandsons "distressed denim" strap ( worth 109 euro ).

Price:
I am considering offers starting from 2500 euros
( I include a fully insured Intex shipping )
( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Kind regards,
Bernard

Messages In This Thread

FS: FANTASTIC YEMA YACHTINGRAF 1699/67
OHPF *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE