The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: FS: Heuer Carrera 1553S *PIC*

Hi,
I am offering for sale a Heuer Carrera 1553S Cal 15 automatic chronograph. The watch is in overall very good original condition and is better than the pictures show. The case does have a few marks but it is in better shape than the high resolution photos portray. The crown and pushers are original. The crystal is scratch free. The dial and hands are unrestored (hands have lost some lume). Tthe Cal 15 movement is working but I honestly can't vouch for timekeeping and I do not know the watch's service history. The chrono resets correctly to 12 o'clock.

The watch is currently fitted with a very rare Heuer NSA stainless steel bracelet. The clasp is marked Heuer and opens and closes firmly. Unfortunately, however, it is short in length (around 6.5 inches total length), hence I have never worn it and don't know hoe accurately it keeps time. Therefore, I would propose to sell the watch head only as I don't want to charge a buyer for a bracelet that is, effectively, useless to them. I am more than happy to discuss the sale of the bracelet with any potential buyer if they wish.

Some of you may recognise the pictures from a previous post on here on 1st October 2015 . I bought the watch about 1 month ago from Amran Ridzuan in Australia (there are more pictures in Amran's original advert or I can e-mail them on request). He has kindly agreed to me using his pictures as I don't have a high resolution camera.

I have never sold on here before but Ii am sure Amran will vouch for me having purchased the watch. I am also very active on Ebay and have 100% positive feedback based on almost 2000 feedbacks. Username is juz123j and I will reply to any message sent to me through Ebay to prove my ID.

I am looking for £1600 for the watch head only. I will include fully insured, tracked and signed postage. I will happily discuss the bracelet also with any interested parties. My e-mail address is justinswale@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks for looking and to OTD for the space.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE