The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Thick leather Aviator pilot's bands made in U.K.

AVIATOR PILOT'S LEATHER STRAPS

Chestnut medium brown, smooth matte black, dark brown, tan pigskin or pebbled black.

My popular AVIATORS pilot’s straps are custom-made for me in England, but shipped to you quickly from the United States. I have now these straps in a variety of styles with either matching or white stitching. AVIATORS are made in the United Kingdom. The beefy buckles are stainless steel.

AVIATORS are great for fixed-lug military watches and they work equally well on modern watches with spring-bar lugs. The heavy-duty military type construction means that these straps can easily and safely carry even the heaviest of modern chronographs or big military style watches.

CHESTNUT BROWN W/ WHITE STITCHING

(L) DARK BROWN W/ WHITE STITCHING (R) MATTE BLACK

CHESTNUT BROWN

TAN PIGSKIN

BLACK PEBBLED

AVIATORS start at just $29.99 each for the 18mm ones, with cheap shipping options starting at $1.95.

BUY TWO STRAPS AND U.S. SHIPPING WITH TRACKING IS FREE!

AVIATORS have two sandwiched layers of high-quality leather. Each AVIATOR strap is embossed “AVIATOR.” These straps measure 8 1/2 inches (215mm) long when placed end to end, counting the buckle, with the ends closed.

SIZES, COLORS & PRICES

18MM - $29.99 each

chestnut brown (matching or white stitching); matte black (matching or contrasting stitching); pigskin light tan; and black pebbled finish.

20MM - $30.99 each

chestnut brown (matching or white stitching); matte black with matching stitching; dark dark brown with contrasting stitching; pigskin light tan; and black pebbled finish.

22MM - $32.99 each

matte black with black stitching or chestnut brown with brown or white stitching

24MM - $34.99 each

matte black with black stitching or chestnut brown with matching brown stitching

(*** With the screw fittings, I do recommend that you use Loctite 243 or a similar thread sealer to give the screws a more permanent fit. The 24mm size has two screws on each side instead of one as shown below and is slightly longer at 8 ¾ inches.)

TO ORDER

PAYMENT: Pay with your credit card or e-cash at www.paypal.com to my account of billmahoney@aol.com or you can pay by mail. I accept US$ checks and money orders or cash in a registered letter with Euros, $US or pounds. If you pay by through www.paypal.com, U.S. buyers will receive an email shipping confirmation with the tracking number to follow the status of your shipment online at www.usps.com.

SHIPPING/INSURANCE: U.S. buyers add $2.95 for USPS First Class shipping with tracking or $5.95 for USPS Priority Shipping with tracking. Canadian buyers add $3.95 for USPS First Class International shipping.

International shipping to most other countries for $4.95 for any number of straps via USPS First Class International or $12.95 for faster service by Priority International.

I will alert you via email when the order ships. I have many references here.

Please email if you have any questions, thanks and regards – Bill Mahoney (aka Squinky)

Email me at billmahoney@aol.com if you want more information or photos, or if you would like to pay by mail.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE