The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Classic SINN 356 Flieger... *LINK* *PIC*

I am offering for sale my great SINN 356 Flieger with acrylic crystal and cool German day/date wheel on the very nice SINN bracelet… a classic Sinn watch and one of their best sellers… I recently picked up a Sinn 756 and I don’t see this 356 getting much wrist time unfortunately…

This was purchased from a fellow TZer in Oct. 2006… I brought it to my WOSTEP trained watchmaker for a full overhaul in Jan. 2007 at a cost of $350 and it now runs perfectly and keeps excellent time… and it just came back from RGM getting a new crown and tube replacement at a cost of $200… so the watch is ready to go for many years of service! Receipts included…

I would rate the watch as easily 90% TZ excellent condition… a few small marks on the back of the lugs from strap changes… otherwise the case, crystal and bracelet (up to 7.5") are in superb condition as it was worn gently in rotation with several other watches, never a daily wearer… and the lume is excellent too!

Comes with the original Sinn inner and outer boxes and instruction booklet in German… (English instructions are easy to find on Sinn’s website)… and I will add a 20mm Desert Tan 2-pc Zulu…

The Sinn 356 Acrylic on Bracelet currently sells for $1440 + shipping from Watchbuys, the North American AD… Specs can be found in link below photo...

Reduced to $950 shipped in the USA… almost 35% off list price…
PayPal OK… $30 discount for Bank Check or USPS MO…
No trades please…

Please e-mail w/ any questions… no PM
Thanks for looking,

Peter
PHX, AZ
greatsw@cox.net

Messages In This Thread

FS: Classic SINN 356 Flieger... *LINK* *PIC*
This Flieger has Flown!!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE