The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Yema Superman 990feet Automatic

Hi guys,

like so many of you I am a passionate watch collector for many years but the chronocentric forum I finally found at first at the beginning of 2016.
Now I have to say it didn't make me a happier man.So many cool watches I had to pass because they were too expensive.So now I decided to get
some of my personal grails of my wish list means a lot of others have to go.
Some months ago I tried to sell a mid 40's Zodiac Chronograph but obviously the community was not interested.Nevermind.Unfortunately the only
reference I have is my ebay account (brazil75) also I am a member of the german Uhrforum and of Sometimeago but with less action because I don't
have the time I want as self employed.
Now I can tell you I follow the rules with tagged pictures and on request every security pic you like you will get.For your peace and mine PayPal payment
certainly is possible.Hope you will give a newbie on the forum a chance.

For sale is a Yema Superman in complete original and stunning condition. Reference 24 11 17
The France ebauches movement FE 3611 or 4611 (?) is clean and in good working condition.Date changes as it shoulds.However the service history is unknown.
Dial, bakelite bezel,hands and the case too are in excellent condition.The orginal Yema bracelet is in excellent condition.It is adjusted on my 7inch (18cm)wrist
but there are also two links for it so it should fit a 7 7/8 inch (20cm) wrist.

My asking price for this rare beauty is 1300€.
Payment via bank wire or PayPal (+ 4%).
About the shipping cost we have to talk.They depend on where you live.Usually I use DHL.
Watch and me are located in Germany.

For any question or further pic please send me an e-mail and I will return asap.

Regards
Patrick

Messages In This Thread

FS: Yema Superman 990feet Automatic
Re: FS: Yema Superman 990feet Automatic
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE