The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: SUPER COOL YEMA RALLYE MARIO ANDRETTI

Hi,
In order to keep the collection under control this super cool Yema Rallye chronograph must go.

The watch is the Valjoux 7730 version with the 45 minutes right subdial.
( there is also a 30 minutes subdial version )

The watch is certainly not mint but has several strengths.
The case is in very good condition with only some very minor hairline scratches.
Lugs still very thick retaining their bevels. Also the case-back is very clean with no scratches from bad case openings. Engravings very sharp.

The dial has a small scratch above "Yema" which is really very hard to see in real. For me it never was an issue.
Hour markers and hands have their typical and original "greenish" lume colour ( perfectly matching ).
This dial layout with two red stripes and the two recorders in that dashboard window is just stunning.

The watch comes with all the original parts!!!

The original Tachymeter bezel has several scratches but for some reason it still looks great on the watch.
I am including a NOS decreasing minute Yema bezel that goes great with the watch but I think this Rally model was only sold with Tachy bezel.
( the NOS bezel can be seen in the last 5 pictures )

Mechanicaly the watch is working perfectly, winding and setting time goes super smooth; the watch is keeping extremely good time;
chrono starts and resets perfectly; pushers are very clean and make a crisp sound when used.

Model: Yema Rallye chronograph
Movement: Valjoux 7730

I am pricing the watch correctly, looking for a quick sale. All the Yema models are doing extremely well lately.
Especially the Yachtingraf has done very well. It's my believe that this model is catching up fast and thus offering a lot of potential for this price.

Price:
Option 1: watch "head only": 1750 euros ( including insured shipping and the extra NOS bezel )
Option 2: watch with brown Bulang strap: 1830 euros ( including insured shipping and the extra NOS bezel )

Payment: Bank transfer or PayPal ( "as gift" or otherwise add 4% )

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Messages In This Thread

FS: SUPER COOL YEMA RALLYE MARIO ANDRETTI
SOLD *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE