The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

Re: FS: 1971 Rolex GMT Master (Pepsi) Ref 1675

This is a wrist shot yesterday, i'm currently away at work and the watch is in my vacation home, once a deal is finalized i will head back and conduct shipping properly. Sorry for the inconveniences.

: Vintage For Sale: Excellent condition 1971 / 2,977,XXX serial
: number / vintage Rolex GMT Master (Pepsi) Ref 1675.

: This beautiful 1675 was acquired from the original and only owner
: who purchased it brand new in the mid 1970’s. Comes with
: original box, partial outer box and booklets.

: Case: 100% original, excellent condition, previously polished, but
: not overly. Show signs of normal wear. Case and crown lugs look
: great and not over polished. Case back is as it originally came
: from Rolex. Original crown functions flawlessly. Service history
: is unknown…he couldn’t remember. He does remember having it
: serviced sometime in the past. The reference number is faint but
: visible. The serial number is visible. 1971 Rolex GMT Master
: (Pepsi) Ref: 1675

: Priced at $7,500 including insured shipping with payment via Bank
: wire

: Overnight Shipping and Insurance is included

: Return policy : Immediate full refund if not delivered as described

: I am happy to speak with prospective buyers to answer any questions
: about the watch and want to ensure a smooth transaction.

: Contacts should be made to cahillphillips@gmail.com

: Thanks.

: Cahill

:
:
: " border="0"
: alt="">http://i1040.photobucket.com/albums/b408/cahillphillips/1675b_zps300d0bab.jpg"
: border="0" alt="">
:
:
:
:
:
:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE