The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Full Package!Certina Chronolympic+genuine bracelet+box+ext.

Hi,

I want to sell a near mint Certina Chronolympic Automatic, Ref. 674 3559 41.
The Certina Chronograph comes with the genuine stainless steel bracelet, with a original Certina box and with a certina catalog from 1975 with price list (in sfr.)
The watch was serviced (mid 2013, see invoice), the invoice comes with the watch.

The chronolympic series is a series of chronographs from the 70s.
There were some Chronolympics with Valjoux 23 and 72, and only this watch with automatic (Valjoux 7750 with 17 Jewels).
It is the only Chronolympic with automatic and there were two editions, my blue/grey version and a silver version.
The watch should be build in the mid of the 70s.

This Certina Chronolympic Automatic is in very good condition, I would say, near mint.
It has the blue sticker on the back side.
I have bought it NOS, but have worn it carefully about ten times.
I have bought the watch with a leather, but years later, I have found the genuine stainless steel bracelt with the correct clasp.
This stainless steel bracelet was used (has some little dings), but in good condition.

The dial is in flawless conditions: No lack of colours and all lume points at the place.
The case ist in very good condition, only a few signs of use and with the original blue sticker at the ground of the case.
The bracelet and the clasp are in good conditions.
The stainless steel bracelet is long enough for a appr. 20cm wrist.
The movement has had a service mid 2013 ( and I have worn it only a few times since then) and works very well (+/- 10s/day)
The chronograph works perfect as they should.

Over all, the watch is in very good conditions, near mint.
Because it is about 40 years old, I have spend her a service, so the movement works fine, too.

I think, it is the best Certina Chronolympic Automatic, you could find for a long time.
It should be very rare with this full set, with genuine bracelet, with box from the 70s and with the original Certina calalog from 1975.
If you are a collector of the Certina Chronolympic series, you should go for it.

My price for this package: 1550 Euro + shipping, bankwire or Paypal (+3%)
The watch is located in germany.
EU deals prefered, but I would ship worldwide.

Thank you for the space, OTD!

Regards,
Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE