The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: FABULOUS HEUER AUTAVIA 1563 - EXOTIC -

Hi,
I am selling this fabulous Heuer Autavia 1563 "Exotic" for one of my contacts.
The watch is 100% original & untouched apart from the case that has been refurbished by Abel Court.
We all know by now what that means.

So case is in absolute MINT condition. Look at the pictures, it's just perfect, there is nothing else to say about it.
The engravings between the lugs are crisp and perfectly visible.
The case has the model reference 1163V between the lugs as most of these Exotics have.

Dial and hands are 100% untouched. So nothing has been touched, no repaint, no relume.
Have a look at my pictures taken under UV light and you will see how nicely the original tritium is lighting up.
The large painted luminous markers have a fantastic creamy colored texture. The checkerboard hash-marks on 1/5 second scale look amazing.

All parts are the original.
Orginal MH bezel that has nicely faded to a beautiful and even grey/blue color. It's impossible to capture on camera how nice that bezel is.
I have tried it with both a NOS MH and Tachymeter bezel and the result just isn't the same in my opinion.
Of course a NOS bezel ( MH or Tachy ) can be discussed.

Original plexi that is in mint condition.

Mechanically the watch is 100%; keeping perfect time; great power reserve;
chrono starting and resetting as it should. Pushers super clean and making the correct clicking sound when pushed.

Model: Heuer Autavia 1563 "Exotic"
Serial number: 271xxx
Movement: Calibre 15

The watch comes "head only" or with an original corfam as in the pictures.

Here is your change to own one of the very few 1563 Exotics that are around; this is not a safe queen; the watch has been worn but it's a super honest one;
nobody had the chance to mess with it; dial and hands are as when they were when the watch was sold new; the only thing the owner decided to do was the right decision;
just a case refurbishment by the best in the business; the result is just stunning.

Price: on demand

(The watch will only be shipping fully insured.
I give a full refund in case the watch would have any kind of problem or would not be as described.
I am not the owner of this watch but I am fully backing this sale / the watch is in my possession
)

Best regards,
Bernard De Vos

https://s23.postimg.org/z7uhvgnvf/DSC_0736.jpg" border="0" alt="">

Messages In This Thread

FS: FABULOUS HEUER AUTAVIA 1563 - EXOTIC -
SOLD *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE