The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Massive honest Nivada Chronoking Valjoiux 72 just servced!

Hi every body!

Selling this vintage Nivada Chronoking massive steel case diver. Bought it many years ago in Switzerland from the original owner who inherited it from his father.

Will describe the condition of the watch as good as I can, my pics are taken very close and sorry if some dust spots may confuse you. Many pics are shown to offer an honest view of the watch:

The case in the original and unpolished condition! The original sunburst polishing in the upper case is perfectly visible, bevelled edges completely intact. Apart from several scratches in the back from opening attempts and a few signs of wear at 5 O'clock as a small ding on the bezel and some little scratches on the case. Please view pic number "8". Other than that it's in very good condition for a divers vintage watch. Back engravings are very clear.
Has a very nice minty beautiful bi-directional Bakelite bezel that turns very good too. Condition of this bezels are rarely so good.
Size is: 43 w/o crown X 46 lug to lug X 16.5 thick.
Mineral glass is perfect and shows no scratches at all.

Dial shows very minor wear due to humidity on counters and around 5 O'clock. It shows a lovely black & orange dial with blue accents. Lume glows still good and ignore if it's the original one or if it had been relumed in the past.

The movement runs perfectly! It's a big watch, featured by the so desirable Valjoux 72 that has just been serviced by my Master watch maker and all functions work as they should, resets the minute counter and snaps it back to "12" crisply.
Tried opening the case back but my watch maker must have closed it thoroughly. Will add pic as soon as I get it opened again.

It is dressed with a Tropic style strap with a non signed steel after market buckle.

No Papers or Box included.

Looking for 2300€ preferring a Bank wire, I have many references from collectors all around the world. PayPal is also good if best for you adding 4,5%. Shipping to be discussed with the buyer.

Feel free to ask for more pics and any question is welcome.

I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described as well as one year warranty on the movement.

Thanks for the attention and wishing you all a beautiful weekend,
Sandra

photo WP_20170218_17_18_36_Pro.jpg

photo AdobePhotoshopExpress_3f0c28bd22e64941a0593cb02b8b98a2.jpg

photo WP_20170218_17_19_27_Pro.jpg

photo AdobePhotoshopExpress_8450a7968ea44202b980dda28964fd6c.jpg

photo WP_20170218_17_14_26_Pro.jpg

photo WP_20170218_17_16_39_Pro 2.jpg

photo WP_20170218_17_23_37_Pro 2.jpg

photo WP_20170218_17_28_01_Pro 2.jpg

photo AdobePhotoshopExpress_78611e8b2b674836a1f77bb4b75943fe_1.jpg

photo WP_20170218_17_17_31_Pro 2.jpg

photo AdobePhotoshopExpress_9a5fced128ca422386b8d1602566a517.jpg

Messages In This Thread

FS: Massive honest Nivada Chronoking Valjoiux 72 just servced!
OHPF! Thanks to the kind buyer and to OTD for this place! *NM*
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE