|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale ! Extremely Rare Heuer Parts Case Autavia 11630, Dial & Hand
The features / descriptions are seen below:
- Brand: HEUER
- Case Serial Number: 286622 (numbers are clear and visible)
- Case Model Ref.: 11630 (numbers are clear and visible)
- Case diameter: 41mm
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Band width: 20mm
- Case: Genuine stainless steel. It is in excellent condition. There are some very light wear marks (scratches). It was never polished! It’s possible to see the genuine marks on the top of the watch!
- Case Back: Genuine stainless steel. It is in excellent condition. There are some marks (scratches). They are noticeable and never polished! It’s possible to see the genuine marks on the back case. It is signed (inside): HEUER-LEONIDAS SA, SWISS, STAINLESS STEEL.
- Bezel: Genuine bi- rotational stainless steel. It is in good condition and working properly. There are some marks (noticeable) and a little dent (visible).
- Glass: Aftermarket mineral glass crystal and black gaskets. There are no scratches.
- Dial: Black, white sub-dials numbers and patina lume marks. The sub-dials are flat! It’s in excellent condition (like new). It’s signed HEUER, Automatic Chronograph, Swiss. It’s signed in the other side: 14 13 49 7. The diameter of this dial is 29mm and it will not fit in this case. There is like a glue (edge) near 8 / 9 o’clock. It’s very hard to see!
- Hands: There are white hour and minute hands for Cal.12 in excellent condition and with genuine patina tritium. They are beautiful and very, very hard to find.
I do my best to describe the items accurately. Photos are the actual item for sale and its part of description, so please, use it as your guide as what you see is what you will get.
Thanks for reading.