|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Dear ChronaTrader readers,
Up for sale today is my all original Seiko 6306-7001 dated August 1976.
It’s a rare model just produced by Seiko for Japan market.
Remember that the famous "Scubapro" model limited edition is a 6306-7001 with "Scubapro" print on dial !
- Original black Suwa dial, Bevelled Day/Date Window in perfect shape, creamy beige plots.
No defaults no more than spots : if you see something it's only dust on crystal (Macro pics)
- Hands Original, Clean & Pristine in superb vintage vanilla creamy colour matching perfectly index.
- Day & Date Wheels (English/Kanji) with Quick separate adjustment by screw crown first level.
- Crystal original (Frosted Bevelled Edge), No Visible Marks.
- Case Back: Frosted Top Over Wave, All Script Crisp & Highly Legible, Sharp Cut-out Edges For Remover Tool, Ultra Clean Condition.
- Insert: Original of course, Very Clean Condition.
- Bezel Bidirectional, Lines Up Perfect, Operates With Extremely Sharp Crisp Clicks, No Play, No Slop, Like New.
- Case: Original Factory Case Lines Intact, Brushed Top Is Very Clean.
- Crown (5-7 Finger Rolls To Lock), functions are perfect on 1 and 2 position.
- 6306 calibre with Hacking Movement, 21 Jewel, Serviced By my watchmaker, Keeping Great Time & Power Reserve ok; one year warranty until 10/10/2017.
- Original and super rare Seiko Z22 “Titane buckle” Flat Vent (Seiko New Never Worn Rubber Strap)
- Original Seiko 6306 – 7001 blue Box
Some pics :
In summary a very good opportunity to acquire a legendary watch in collector state; An important and very fine timepiece in the evolution of Seiko .
My asking price is 1300€ + shipping: It include watch itself, certificate, warranty one year, original box and Seiko Z22 bracelet.
The Original Steel "Olongapo" Bracelet (on pics) can also be sold but only with the watch and will be negotiated (if interested) with the new owner.
Please feel free to email me for any questions to:
Watch is located in France.
Many references here and on French forum.
Many Thanks for your interest and CT for space !!