|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Heartfelt selling this limited edition piece, here's the details:
1. Practically in Excellent - 95% condition. Keeps good time and works perfectly.
2. Comes with original Zenith leather strap, box & paper.
3. Reason for sale: don't have much time on wrist, as I have more love for vintage pieces, so this sit in the dry cabinet most of the time.
4. Price is US$ 5500 shipped via FedEx Int'l Priority.
5. I'm interested in trading with other vintage chronographs like Zenith El Primero, Omega Speedmaster or Universal Geneve. Trading will be discussed, I'm willing to top-up cash from my side.
6. I've only done 1 deal here successfully, and a few on Instagram. Not many references, but intended into this watch game for a long term so my reputation worth much more than a few hundred bucks.
7. Whatsapp me/ see my instagram for more pictures, email me to get my phone number.
Thank you very much!