|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Im selling this great vintage toolwatch, watch is in generel good condition but does have small dings and scratches here and there.
Upper left horn has markings or scuffs on the outside, I have tried to show this in the pictures.
Crystal has a small scratch at 10 o'clock towards the center, this scratch is not on the dial, but seems to be on the inside of the crystal.
Movement is ETA 2424 and is running strong/precise, and winds smoothly.
Case is the DPW-Z1000 case.
You can read more about the divers here :
• Stainless Steel case with uni-directional rotating Stainless Steel bezel
• Luminescent hands and hour markers - bright orange seconds hand
• 6mm thick mineral crystal
• Unsigned screw down crown, recessed at 4 o’clock
• 60 click bezel with the bezel teeth polished and ‘sawtooth’ angled to help grip
• Black on white date display at 3 o'clock
• Matt graphite and tritium dial marked “T-SWISS MADE-T” (excl. Ushuaia which is blue and Luminova)
• Automatic ETA 2424 movement with 25 jewels
• Water resistant to 1000 meters (3300 ft.)
• Width: 40mm
• Width (including crown): 42mm
• Length: 47mm
• Thickness: 15mm
• Crystal/Dial width: 28mm
• Bezel width: 41mm
• Lug width: 20mm
Letting it go for 1200 € OBO(add 5% with paypal).
Worldwide shipping is 35 €