The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Tutima 513 PVD / DLC Like New Quartz Diver case as Sinn 8

FS Tutima 513 PVD / DLC Like New Quartz Diver case as Sinn 815 Precista PRS-17

Good morning folks ! Almost there with this purge, this is the final cut. Please see my other ads. I am very motivated to move ALL of them !

This beautiful example of pure German quality. At 39mm diameter, 20mm lug to lug, and screw-in case bars (see macros please) this one is all original and in like NEW condition ! Please take a look at the pictures ! Not sure or how to date it, but probably from the 90’s. These are very interesting as all three companies, Sinn (815), Precista (PRS 17), and Tutima (513) made their own midsized diver from the same case design. Precista was the only one to be an official British DoD issued model, while Tutima and Sinn were sold as civilian models only. I will consider this one in excellent LIKE NEW vintage shape, no bad marks at all. She is in working order but service history is unknown. This is a diver, however I am not a watchmaker and I do not have the tools to check for water resistance, so WR is not guaranteed. I am not sure if this is called PVD or DLC, but the black is beautiful and all over the watch, except for the case back, as seen in the pictures. Keeping excellent time for a quartz piece. Watch is offered as head only, none of the straps are included in the sale. A very conservative TZ 96% for a vintage piece. Priced at $558 !!

I appreciate good and fine pieces, however, this is a For Sale ad only. No trades offers please !!!

The fine print, please READ it !!! Again, please read THIS !!!!

The saga continues. The time has come and this sale has to happen. Really want to see all the watches I am not wearing go to good hands. Also, keeping on a promise made. They deserve to be shown to the world in a wrist, not sitting in my safe.

Price is ONLY for Wire Transfer or Money Order, Bank of America or Chase Quickpay are preferred, and shipped to CONUS and/or to our Canadian brothers ONLY via USPS Priority Mail FULLY INSURED for the sale value. Paypal could be OK, but we need to discuss further and you must be an established forum member in time, posts, and feedback (sorry, but never again burned because of Paypal). International transactions are always welcomed but YOU will have to pay extra shipping fees and you have to be a recognized and established forum member both in time, posts, and feedback.

What you see in the pictures is what you get, unless stated above otherwise. Always ask, please ask any questions before committing to buy. Buy with confidence. I am a long stating member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kind of watches, high end and low end. Please be patient as my days are pretty busy, I will respond to any PM in the order I receive them. I will ship the watch next day at lunch time after the payment is clear.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you Chronotrader for the space !

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE