The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Zodiac Panda Chronograph

Hi Guys,

Up for sale is my Zodiac Panda Chronograph with a Valjoux 7733

As you can see from the photos, this is one great looking panda. Dial is perfect with no oil stains or scratches from the hands touching the dial. Dial is also completely untouched with all the original tritium.

The steel hands with black stripes are in excellent shape with matching tritium lume. The case does look to be polished, but matches the great condition of the mint dial. The plexi crystal seems to be original and looks great, probably has very tiny scratches if you use a loupe, but to the naked eye, it looks perfect. Pushers seem to be correct and the crown is unsigned, which I believe is original and correct, but I am not 100% certain.

The stainless steel caseback has some scratches on it from a watchmaker's tool, but you can probably have that buffed off if you choose. The inside caseback is stamped Zodiac and also has what I assume is the serial number engraved. I am not sure of the service history, but there is an engraving on the inside caseback with the date 3-15, which I assume is when it was last serviced. The Valjoux 7733 movement is very clean and seems to be all original with the bridge signed Zodiac. Mechanically the movement is working perfect with no issues, and chrono works great as well.

Also included with the sale is the matching Zodiac signed bracelet which is stamped "JB Champion" on the inside of the clasp. You normally never see one of these Zodiac's being sold with a bracelet, so this is a great combo!

If you ever wanted the next best thing to owning a Heuer Carrera Panda, then this is your chance at a fraction of the price!

Price: $3500 or reasonable offer, whichever comes first!

Payment: Bank wire or PP ( +4% for fees )

Watch can be shipped from US or EU.

Thank you Jeff and CT for the space.

Cheers
Carlo

You can find more pics here:

http://www.heuerfan.com/For-Sale-or-Trade/Watches/Zodiac-Panda-Chronograph/

And here are a few pics in the meantime:

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE