The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Dugena ref. 73323 (like Heuer Carrera), 36mm, fresh service!

Hi,
for my grail watch, I have to sell another real nice chronograph (and it hurts!).

It is a Dugena chronograph 73323 with nice silver/champagne dial and big hands.
The watch has a reference number (73323) and a serial number (183XXX) between the lugs (as the Heuers).
The case should be the same as that of a Heuer 7721, stainless steel and 36mm in diameter.

If Dugena has used parts of Heuer or Heuer build this watch and labeled it for Dugena (as described here: http://www.chronocentric.com/forums/chronotrader/index.cgi?md=read;id=67393), I do not know.
But it is a real nice 70s chronograph.

The condition is very good, the watch has been freshly serviced in may 2017 (with invoice).

The stainless steel case has little signs of wear, but it is not polished.
The dial is very nice, only under the Dugena lettering there is a little, little discolouration (see enlarged pics, very hard to see in reality).
The tachymeter scale has some little colour loss, but nothing major.

The movement works very well, strong and acurate.
All chronograph functions are given, the hands return to the 12 o'clock position with crisp feeling of the pushers.
With this fresh service, the watch should be fit for the next 10 years or more.

The watch is located in germany and comes with the like new strap shown in the pics (only worn for a hour).

The price:
I have had problems to determine a price.
If you search for Dugena 73321 in this forum, you will find a watch sold within one day two months ago.
This watch has had a chrome plated case, other hands and no fresh service.
My watch has a fresh complete service (300$/270 Euro), a stainless steel case, but some discolourations (but they are not major, hard to see on the wrist!).
I think, a fair price is 1350 Euro + shipping.
Payment per bank wire or Paypal F+F, if Paypal, please add 4% for fees.
A EU deal is preferred.

I have done a few deals here and a lot of deals at german uhrforum.
If you need further references, please let me know.

My Email: KPK-1208(at)web(point)de

Pics:

If you have other questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Peter

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE