The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Juvenia Arithmo rarer fab suisse dial calculator watch

For sale today is a pretty hard to find Juvenia Arithmo watch, one of the earliest calculator watch ever made.

Watch dial is nearly mint, and slide bezel looks nearly perfect too. The watch has a double domed crystal, which is very unusual and unique. For its age, this is an extremely well preserved piece.

Watch measures 37mm, and case looks unpolished to me. Watch keeps great time, no idea of service history.

photo IMG_4193_zpswvz42lc1.jpg
 photo IMG_4194_zps1skv1mx5.jpg
 photo IMG_4195_zpst2qgjdrd.jpg
 photo IMG_4196_zpszlspkezk.jpg
 photo IMG_4197_zpsmlcqbp34.jpg
 photo IMG_4198_zps48xzdvtl.jpg
 photo IMG_4199_zpsbpzbhwvj.jpg
 photo IMG_4200_zpsbutsse1k.jpg
 photo IMG_4202_zpsttqphw7b.jpg

I am asking for USD 4.5k, (Matthew just sold a lesser condition one, more common dial for USD 4.8k quickly, so I assume my price is very fair) and I will throw in free fedex shipping.

Please email me at reficul_x AT yahoo DOT com

Bank wire only.

Messages In This Thread

FS: Juvenia Arithmo rarer fab suisse dial calculator watch
Sold. Thanks!
Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE