The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.
Informational Websites ChronoMaddox -- the legacy of Chuck Maddox OnTheDash -- vintage Heuer website Zowie -- Omega information
Discussion Forums ChronoMaddox Forum Heuer Forum Omega Forum
Counterfeit Watchers ChronoTools Forum ChronoTrader Forum

A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces

This forum is for BUYING, SELLING and TRADING only--not for discussing watches. Please limit postings to specific ads for buying, selling or trading watches, parts or accessories that that match at least one of the following categories:

Please see our ChronoTrader Policies and Terms of Use. Learn more about How To Include Photos In Your Postings.

Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]

FS: Kienzle Swiss Sport Chrono Valjoux 7733

For sale is this rare Kienzle SWISS Chronograph with Panda dial.

The vibrant red painted hands and indexes are in great contrast to the off white dial. Internal Tachy ring.

Two black subdials with small white hands.

Movement is a 17 Jewels Incabloc Valjoux 7733 and all chrono functions are spot on with hands resetting to zero. Manual winding is working smoothly and watch is working loosing 3-4 minutes a day. Service history unknown, purchased from a well respected dealer in Germany.

Case: unpolished original factory finish in great condition. The upper pusher is little loose and requires a quick screw down, If desired I can arrange this prior to shipping.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/dubai2006/image_zpsjxmnifg6.jpeg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/dubai2006/image_zpsg4pjvyhf.jpeg

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c60/dubai2006/image_zpshedheiyb.jpeg

Selling price is 1200Euro, shipping worldwide included with insured courier service.

If you dont like my price, feel free to make me a reasonable offer

Please contact me anytime regarding additional questions on marcsteinhauer@web.de

Watch comes on a dark blue nato strap or for an additional 150Euro on a unsigned stainless steel bracelet of the same period.

All Sales are final.

Current Position
Chronocentric and zOwie site design and contents (c) Copyright 1998-2005, Derek Ziglar; Copyright 2005-2008, Jeffrey M. Stein. All rights reserved. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of the terms of use. CONTACT | TERMS OF USE | TRANSLATE