|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is my stunning vintage Omega Constellation Pie Pan 167.005. Here’s the details:
1. Case: 34.5mm stainless steel case with dog leg lugs. Case is in great shape, very sharp, looks like has NOT been polished before.
2. Dial & hands: all original & perfect condition. Sun-burst finishing looks great, there are a few spot of dusts on dial as pictured.
3. Movement: all original 551 movement keeping very good time & runs strong, service history & precise daily difference unknown. Movement S/N: 25.XXX.XXX
4. Crown: original & signed, wind smoothly.
5. Glass: original with Omega logo engraves in the middle, has not been polished.
6. Bracelet: full-length Omega Beads of Rice Bracelet in very good condition.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. All photographs are taken by me, of the watch for sale (I’m a part-time photographer, for this I used a Fuji X-T2 with Macro lens on tripod, natural lighting, no re-touching has been done).
2. Selling as part of reorganizing my collection.
3. Price is US$1950 net to me, excluding Paypal fees & including shipping. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is also a feasible option, buyer to cover bank fees.
4. Item will be shipped worldwide via Singapore SpeedPost, insured, import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
5. I've only done some deals here successfully, and a few on Instagram & Omega forums.
6. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
7. I’m open to trade with other vintage pieces (chronograph/diver/etc.).
Thank you for reading the long post. Thanks Chronotrader for the free space.