|The largest independent, non-commercial, consumer-oriented resource on the Internet for owners, collectors and enthusiasts of fine wristwatches. Online since 1998.|
A marketplace for chronographs, dive watches and other tool-type wristwatches and timepieces
Rules: Postings must be an ad announcing an intent to sell, buy or trade. Full item description and photo(s) must be posted within the message here, not as links to other websites. Links to online auctions and other sites: Links to online auctions, dealer sites or other listings of items are permitted, but you should be careful to ensure that such listings will comply with our other ChronoTrader Policies. In addition, we request that sellers linking to online auctions or listings offer some benefit or accomodation to ChronoTrader readers (for example, some discount or an undertaking to end an auction early, to keep a watch "in the family"). Photos must be of the actual item for sale in its present condition. No counterfeit or replica products. No post for the same item may be repeated within 7 days, except to lower the asking price. Commercial dealers are limited to three unique posts per day. [More...]
Up for sale is my friend Zenith Elite 01.0125.650. Overall the watch is in very nice condition, cosmetically and mechanically. Here’s the details:
1. Case: 37mm stainless steel, very thin and wear big. Generally the case and bezel got a few scratches, can be seen as pictured.
2. Dial & hands: all original & perfect condition.
3. Movement: Zenith 650 movement. Has been serviced recently (May 2017) in Singapore.
4. Keep very good time although accuracy is unknown.
5. Crown: original & signed, wind smoothly.
6. Glass: original, no scratch sapphire glass.
7. Strap: original signed Zenith alligator strap with original signed buckle. Strap is missing one leather retainer, overall in good condition.
Other info and condition of sale:
1. All photographs (except movement photo was taken by phone) are taken by me, of the watch for sale (I’m a part-time photographer, for this I used a Fuji X-T2 with Macro lens on tripod, natural lighting, no re-touching has been done).
2. Selling on behalf of my friend, anything that is not true as described will of course in my responsibility. Return/refund accept if description is not true.
3. Price is US$1500 net to me, excluding Paypal fees & including shipping. Bank transfer to my local Singapore bank account is also a feasible option, buyer to cover bank fees.
4. Item will be shipped worldwide via Singapore SpeedPost, insured, import taxes are at buyer's responsibility.
5. I've done some deals here successfully, and a few on Instagram & Omega forums. Let me know if you need any references.
6. See my Instagram @hoangkhoi1207 for other watch sales, email me to get my phone number for easier communication, I use iMessage/Whatsapp/Viber.
7. My friend opens to trade with other vintage pieces (chronograph/diver/etc.).
Thank you for reading the long post. Thanks Chronotrader for the free space.